If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are a science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of pharmaceuticals, vaccines and consumer healthcare. As one of the few healthcare companies researching both medicines and vaccines for the World Health Organization’s three priority diseases – HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, we are very proud to have developed some of the leading global medicines in these fields. Our product portfolio also includes a range of consumer brands, many of which are household names around the world, including Sensodyne, Aquafresh, Horlicks, Panadol and Tums. Specialties Pharmaceutical products, Vaccines, Consumer healthcare products
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Degree in Business Management, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Advanced skills in Excel and Computing.
- Prior working experience in analysis and reporting of market intelligence.
- Strong communication (oral, written, and presentation), analytical, and strategic thinking skills.
The Business Analyst is tasked with capturing, analysing and communicating market intelligence to support the businesses and management better understand the current competitive environment.
The Key Responsibilities Will Be To
- Collect business intelligence data from available industry reports, public information, field reports and purchased sources.
- Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action.
- Produce and present highly intuitive reports with insightful and valuable information for the sales and marketing teams in order to enhance our customer relationships and GSK’s position as a strategic partner to customers.
- Conduct data research and analysis so as to identify and monitor current and potential customers.
- Designing and maintaining high quality processes for measurement, tracking, reporting and analysing distributor sales and stock holding reports.
- Recognising and extracting critical indicators from large and complex data sets and being able to interpret and express those indicators in a business context.
- Analyse competitive market strategies through analysis of related product, market, or share trends.
- Interpret and communicate key trends and recommendations on business opportunities related to those trends.
- Liaise with external stakeholders such as the key hospitals, Sanisphere, BMI, and Frost & Sullivan in developing tools to assist performance management processes.
- Maintain library of GSK’s business intelligence.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK) career website on careers.peopleclick.com to apply