Chief of Party Job at Panagora Group
Posted on: 20 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Panagora Group
Launched in January 2011, Panagora entered at a turning point in health and development. Everyone is eager to mix fresh ideas and innovations with what is now decades of development knowledge. This offers exciting opportunities. With creativity, vision and a new outlook, Panagora provides proven management and implementation skills and out-of-the-box thinking. Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business specializing in global health and international development
Chief of Party (COP) is to lead a long-term project supporting devolution of health – primary HIV/AIDS – services to counties in Kenya. Primary responsibilities include:
- · Provide leadership with the overall operations of the project including designing and advising on technical approaches, providing central management, and ensuring quality and timeliness in service delivery
- · Provide guidance in the development, coordination and implementation of health systems strengthening for HIV/AIDS; maternal, newborn, child health (MNCH); family planning (FP); water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH); and nutrition services
· Define and manage contract requirements, including staffing and cost, and serve as the main point of contact for the project. In addition, identify issues and concerns related to contract tasks in a timely manner, and suggest appropriate adjustments
Ensure high quality deliverables, and relevant and timely reporting. The COP must participate and engage in technical meetings and maintain positive relationships with officials, partners, and IPs
Ensure effective and efficient performance for all aspects of this contract, overseeing all quality control and reporting
- A Master’s Degree in public health, social services, management, or business administration, or related field.
- At least seven years demonstrated, recent, experience within the capacity as senior staff in some aspect of HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment; and/or quality improvement/quality assurance; health systems strengthening; M&E; and operations research.
- At least seven years’ experience in managing complex public health programs or programs of similar scope and size, including program, financial and administration management, award contractual compliance, sub-award management, and tracking project performance and costs via specific funding streams.
- At least five years international (outside of Kenya) experience in development, managing, overseeing, and evaluating public health programs of similar size and complexity.
- Strong management skills, strategic vision, leadership qualities, professional reputation, ability to create synergies where applicable, interpersonal skills, and written and oral presentation skills to fulfill the diverse technical and managerial requirements of the project description.
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in English language.
Method of Application
To apply, please submit a CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Panagora GroupSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Welthungerhilfe
- Latest Jobs at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Job Vacancies at Catholic Medical Mission Board - CMMB
- Study Coordinator at KEMRI
- Cleaner at MSF Holland
- Assistant Director at FilmAid International
- Program Manager at Action Against Hunger
- Job Opening at Amref Health Africa