We are an international training and consultancy organization offering technical training and education services designed for individuals, and organizations working in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water sanitation and hygiene sectors .
· Design and develop training programs (outsourced or in-house)
· Creation or modification of required training modules guided
· Choose appropriate training methods per case (simulations, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes etc.)
· Market available training opportunities to organizations and provide necessary information
· Conduct sector wide needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
· Use accepted education principles and track new training methods and techniques
· Design and prepare educational aids and materials
· Assess instructional effectiveness and summarize evaluation reports determining the impact of training on learners’ skills and how it affects KPIs
· Partner with stakeholders and liaise with matter experts regarding instructional design
· Maintain updated curriculum database and training materials records
· Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
· Development and analysis of training assessments
· Ability to manage varying classroom sizes
· Determine additional training strategies based on data or observation
· Provide consistent and developmental feedback to clients
· All other relevant duties assigned
· Knowledge of Public Service in Kenya
Knowledge of the NGO and Civil Societies.
· Proven working experience in coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
· Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
· Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
· Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
· Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques
· MS Office proficiency
· Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with all levels (client, sales, program managers, supervisors, and agents)
· Previous training assessment and evaluation experience
· Project management skills required.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Relevant First Degree (Bachelors) in the respective Institutes.Relevant Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
· Working knowledge of Research and Statistics, Agricultural Economic, M & E, Project Management, ICT & Mobile Technology or any other relevant Social Science related background in the respective Institutes
· Minimum of two (2) years work experience in a related field/position especially in an Institution of Higher Learning.
· A working knowledge in Sales & Marketing, preferably product/business development.
· Research and data analysis skills (qualitative and quantitative).
· Statistical analysis skills will be required
· Teaching/training experience will be required
· Proficient in any or several of the following software: EPI INFO, STATA, QGIS, ArchGIS, SPSS among others
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application to email@example.com on or before 24th January 2017.
· Note: Use the job title as the subject line in your application email