PATH is an international organization that drives trans-formative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms—vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations—that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
Specific Duties And Responsibilities
- Prepare and review SOPs and other training materials.
- Plan for emergency response and ensure they are followed.
- Monitor adverse events, investigate and report AEs appropriately.
- Provide support supervision and mentorship to VMMC program officers.
- Provide oversight to VMMC training and ensure certification of the trainees.
- Participates in monthly sub-county VMMC data review meetings in APHIAplus supported sub-counties.
- Closely work with the VMMC technical advisor to ensure clients receive expert management as deemed necessary.
- Working closely with the SCACOs and HRIOs, conduct VMMC QA/QC activities by planning for and executing routine supportive supervision and data quality audits.
- Monitoring and supervisory skills.
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili.
- Computer literate with skills in MS Office Suite.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks and short deadlines.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Diploma in Nursing, Certificate in Counseling or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience handling knowledge on syndromic management of STIs, training on male circumcision service provision, training on emergency preparedness and training on VMMC QA using WHO toolkit.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to PATH career website on path.silkroad.com to apply