Integrations Developer Job at Co-operative Bank
Posted on: 23 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Co-operative Bank of Kenya
The Co-operative Bank of Kenya
Limited is incorporated in Kenya under the Company Act and is also licensed to do the business of banking under the Banking Act. The Bank was initially registered under the Co-operative Societies Act at the point of founding in 1965. This status was retained up to and until June 27th 2008 when the Bank's Special General Meeting resolved to incorporate under the Companies Act with a view to complying with the requirements for listing on the Nairobi Stock Exchange (NSE)
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
- Analyze requests obtained from business to determine operational problems, define integration requirements, advice best way for integration and document the same.
- Develop new and manage existing SOA integrations depending on the need and requirements.
- Develop polices and processes around SOA systems, defining and executing lifecycle management compliance checkpoints and reviews, assistance with technology management of Service Oriented Infrastructure and SOA systems support for development, production and management of SOA implementation.
- Develop and maintain SOA reference architecture and assist in the management of the Universal Description, Discovery and Integration (UDDI) services catalog, SOAP and REST, Web-services, and Web Services Description Language (WSDL) to streamline the process of managing the SOA system.
- Support the UDDI services catalog in the development and management of SOA toolkits, reference architectures, and in the integration and deployment of Web Services provided by other vendors into the ESB and work with other vendors to configure and support SOA systems internally.
- Design and code the system (web, desktop and mobile applications) or interface according to user specification as well as provide test systems for UAT and ensure that functions/features are tested before being put on the live system.
- Develop and maintain documentation/manuals on system configuration and make changes to system configuration and parameters to accommodate business and technological requirements.
- Assist in preparing system definition/specification by the users highlighting technical requirements, carry-out analysis of the requirements, recommend solutions to address user requirements and ensure adherence to change control procedures in implementing solutions.
- Secure systems by putting adequate controls and restrict access to programs by users in accordance to the requirements of the bank Liaise with software vendors to resolve systems issues or escalation. Collect, collate information and clearly document issues to enable software vendor support.
Skills, Competencies and Experience
The successful candidate will be required to have the following skills and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, IT or related field from a recognized university.
- At least 2 years’ experience in implementing and supporting TIBCO products, Web-services, load balancing and SOA implementation in development, test and production environment.
- Experience in performance monitoring, load balancing, performance tuning/optimization, load testing, management of SOA systems and must be able to independently carry out these functions including capacity planning in TIBCO SOA products environments.
- Excellent understanding of programming languages and other programming tools particularly C#, J2EE, HTML/CSS, XML.
- Strong analytical, presentation and troubleshooting skills with the ability to work through own initiative and as part of a team
- Good knowledge and skills in configuration and deployment of TIBCO components.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Co-operative Bank of Kenya career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Co-operative Bank of KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Commercial Bank of Africa - 4 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Cooperative Bank - 2 Positions
- Financial Advisor at Prestige IFA
- Job Opportunities at Musoni - 3 Positions
- Chief Executive Officer at Britam
- Human Resource Assistant Internships at Cellulant
- Office Manager at Spenn Kenya
- Job Opportunities at Britams -2 Positions