GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.
GE Renewable Energy’s Senior Marketing Leader leads the regional growth opportunity effort for GE Renewable Energy, also supporting GE Power, from opportunity identification, sizing, prioritization to business case development, while partnering with regional leadership from other GE businesses to ensure alignment of growth initiative prioritization, resource allocation and ownership of key actions and deliverables.
- The incumbent is accountable for driving the delivery of growth priority milestones and in delivering impact in orders growth, market penetration, margin expansion and improvement in local capability and market position. In this role, the incumbent must balance and align functional, regional and P&L strategic focus and actions to achieve defined goals and objectives.
- The incumbent will also serve as the Go-to-Person in the region in regard to region dynamics, customer insights and GE Renewable Energy’s growth strategy development as well as for GE Power.
- Partner with GGO growth leaders, GE Renewable Energy (Wind and Hydro) and GE Power teams to prioritize and align growth priorities, defining actions and owners for business case and program development. Also interact with Energy Connections teams as part of the GE energy ecosystem
- Support design & execution of Regional Strategic Accounts activities including conceptualization & delivery of Customer strategy summits & design of Key Account Growth Playbooks.
- Manage/coordinate marketing support requests from GE Renewable Energy’s P&Ls and GE Power regarding segmentation, country assessments, market intelligence, value proposition development, customer profiles, scenario planning and regulatory/policy updates.
- Instigate market deep dives assessing opportunities for white space growth as well as core markets. These studies will include conducting Voice of Customer meetings, market sizing, segmentation, competitive analysis, regulatory analysis, technology options, barrier analysis, and project financing.
- Utilize outcome of deep dives to design, own & execute Demand Creation & market development initiatives aimed at delivering profitable growth for GE Renewable Energy (& GE Power). Devise mechanisms for progress reviews & decisions to pivot as needed for improved commercial results.
- Develop and deliver executive leadership updates and country briefings related to regional growth priorities & market insights.
- Engage with senior government officials & policy makers in the region in discussions aimed at capturing insights on region’s Energy Sector and its future direction while contributing to policy-shaping in order to support GE Renewable Energy and GE Power’s long-term strategic objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field or Engineering;
- At least ten (10) years of overall work experience;
- Previous experience working in management consulting, strategic marketing &/or business development preferably within the Energy Sector (e.g. power generation, Oil & Gas, etc.) for at least five (5) years;
- Experience working in a global, matrix organization; and
- Ability to travel as required
- MBA or other graduate degree
- Business development experience, strategic thinking capabilities, ability to connect-the-dots and conceptualize issues.
- Demonstrated success in influencing strategy development and resource allocation across organizational boundaries and at multiple organizational levels, including senior executives
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to General Electric - GE career website on www.applytracking.com to apply