Automobile Service Advisor Job at Alternate Doors
Posted on: 24 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alternate Doors
At Alternate Doors
we pride ourselves on ensuring both the Employers and the job seekers get what they want in the most professional and efficient manner. ( HASSLE-FREE). As a client(Employer), we believe in ensuring we understand your business and your needs so that we can get the best candidates available for your business, and we will use any means necessary to deliver the best candidates. As a candidate(Job seeker), you will receive open, clear and professional advice and consultancy to ensure you are put forward for the right roles. We will be honest with you so that you are not ‘shoved in’ for a role you haven’t a hope of getting. Similarly, we won’t waste your time with roles that don’t match your profile.
Responsibilities for the Service Advisor Job
- Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labour allocation for day to day operations.
- Co-ordinate resources, (operational and human) schedules and activities to effectively manage jobs.
- Ensure supplies are ordered for each job.
- Assist with quoting, project management, materials purchasing and quality checks.
- Ensure correct job numbers are used and that time records are correct.
- Provide oversight and check job estimates.
- Manage inward goods, checking quantities, dispatching goods and receipting invoices Regularly report progress on each job and quickly communicate delays or concerns with the Director
- Report on manpower overruns or shortfalls.
- Act as a technical adviser on key projects and other areas of the business as requested
- Receive and review feedback from customers and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with the Directors to investigate customer complaints and concerns arising from products and suggest appropriate solutions. Discuss with team to identify appropriate course of action.
- Develop and implement systems to record, file and store information pertaining to client enquiries. Identify staff that require on-going training and implement training opportunities to ensure their skills are improved.
- Work with apprentices and semi-skilled staff to role model appropriate technical skills
- Provide feedback to staff that are not performing to the expected level and ensure human resources are informed of trends in performance.
- Promote a Health and Safety culture within the business.
Qualifications for the Service Advisor Job
- Engineering Qualification
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with people at various levels from shop floor to senior management
- Can look beyond the initial customer enquiry and identify other business opportunities l Project management experience
- People management skills
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Quality and productivity focused
Method of Application
If you feel you fit the above role ,please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alternate DoorsSimilar Jobs
- Finance /Administration Manager at NFT Consult
- Family Business Advisory Partner at RTS GLOBAL PARTNERS
- Junior Research Executive at Kantar Worldpanel
- Job Opportunities at Armada Human Capital - 12 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Summit Recruitment and Search - 2 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Corporate Staffing - 5 Positions
- Executive Assistant/ Office Manager at Duma Works
- Assistant GM Sales at Lead Consultants