If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
TEOCO is the leading provider of Engineering, Assurance and Analytics solutions to communication service providers (CSPs) worldwide.
As Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible to meet or exceed the assigned sales targets. You will have a track record of successful sales of products, services and solutions similar to the TEOCO portfolio and will have sold these successfully into the designated African territory. You will have trusted C-level and Director-Level relationships and have easy access to decision makers. You will have good knowledge of Telecom technologies and systems especially those in the RAN, Service Assurance and Managed Services domains. You will be responsible to architect and execute a sales strategy for the assigned region which both successfully manages TEOCO’s current business and succeeds to enable key growth initiatives.
You will succeed by having a keen understanding of the customer’s key business challenges and you will work with the client to develop solutions which deliver real value. You will thrive under your own initiative. Your customer base will expect you to know their business – frequent travel to them will form a large part of your work.
You will be an effective internal communicator and collaborator working successfully with all appropriate TEOCO business functions. You will be responsible to adhere to appropriate sales approval and reporting processes.
As Regional Sales Manager you will have clear business development and sales responsibilities for the TEOCO portfolio of Products, Services and Solutions. This will involve the following:
- Progress and achieve the annual and quarterly business sales target for Africa
- Develop and support new and existing business and technical partnerships across Africa
- Create, follow up and develop new sales opportunities
- Build company and product line brand awareness in Africa
- Participate in customer presentations, exhibitions, seminars and marketing activities
- Support the continued expansion of TEOCO’s African customer base
- To meet and/or exceed sales targets in the region
- To support and assist in meeting group sales targets
- Team player
- Customer service orientation – a strong sense of customer service is required towards both internal and external customers
- Communication – clearly express ideas, listen, adjust language or terminology to suit the needs of the audience
- Initiative – the ability to perform duties before being told to do so. This will require a self-starter who is proactive in trying to achieve business unit goals
- Teamwork – work effectively within the TEOCO team structure
- Sense of urgency – react quickly to customer requests
- Assertiveness – appropriate balance between keeping the customer happy and protecting and promoting TEOCO business interests
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 8 years direct sales experience in Africa
- Consistent achievement of Sales Targets
- Track record of large solution sales
- Relevant background in Telecom Software and Services based Solution Selling; especially in RAN, Service Assurance and Managed Service Solutions
- A relevant degree (Business, Sales, Marketing, Electronics, IT)
- Well presented, well spoken, confident and outgoing
- Team player who is driven by achievement and success
- Strong internal leader and collaborator
- Willing to travel often and extensively
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to TEOCO career website on www.linkedin.com to apply