Philan Technologies Ltd is a limited company incorporated under the Kenyan Company’s’ Act (Cap 486). Our core business includes provision of IT consultancy, technical services, wholesale & retail sale of computers, smart phones, CCTV cameras, alarm systems , internet cabling and related accessories.
The job will involve the following duties and responsibilities and any interested applicants must possess the qualifications indicated below;
MPESA Attendant Job Responsibilities
- Attending to M-PESA customers.
- Maintaining daily banking transactions.
- Registering new customers to the Safaricom service.
- Maintaining and balancing the M-PESA account.
- Maintaining the cashbook.
- Daily maintenance of the shop including cleaning / wiping dust etc.
- Attending to all incoming calls and handling caller’s inquiries and maintaining record of enquiries made.
- Providing miscellaneous support services aimed at ensuring efficiency etc.
Qualifications for the MPESA Attendant Job
- Must have a minimum of one year experience in a busy M-PESA shop.
- Must have a form four certificate with a minimum grade of C or C minus.
- Must be proficient in use of computers.
- Those with experience in working in a busy IT shop dealing with desktop computers, laptops, internet cabling & accessories, CCTV cameras, alarm systems, mobile phones etc. will have an added
Method of Application
Interested applicants to submit their applications, attaching their CV and testimonials if any including expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th February, 2017. Only applicants who meet the above requirements will be contacted for an interview.