Consultant Job at Career Connections Ltd
Posted on: 25 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Career Connections Ltd
Over the past 20 years, Career Connections has established itself as the leading talent consulting firm in sub-Saharan Africa. The company is responsible for hiring and assessing managers for the extended region’s most successful and largest organizations across the financial services, consumer goods, technology and telecommunications, and industrial industries in East Africa. Over 80% of Career Connection’s clients are global multinationals, and Career Connections works in over 13 countries for some of its clients.
Reporting to the Lead Consultant, the Consultant’s top line focus areas include:
Internal & External Leadership
- Overseeing the delivery of coaching, coach training, and other leadership development solutions to clients.
- Be part of the positive engagement and motivated energy that exists within the coaching business unit.
- Managing, monitoring, and supporting the development of an active pool of associate facilitators, executive coaches, and faculty who assist the team in delivering coaching, training, and other leadership development solutions.
- Monitoring client progress and evaluating the unit’s program execution quality through surveys during and after program execution.
- Tracking customer feedback and input, and utilizing the data for continuous improvement, cross selling, referrals, testimonials, and marketing as needed.
Sales and Marketing
- Consulting, assessing, and planning coaching, coach training, and other leadership development needs and solutions with clients, and delivering programs as mandated.
- Supporting the Lead Consultant in the coaching and assessments units in designing leadership and other talent development programmes for clients to ensure proposed programmes have a clear coaching component and address the clients’ needs.
- Consulting on the implementation and embedding of a coaching culture for clients; including providing advisory services for policies, frameworks, and monitoring, and researching the impact of solutions for clients.
- Providing developmental feedback to senior leaders after program execution and offering post-program follow-up support.
- Marketing, organizing, and attending all Continuous Professional Development (CPD) events for executive coaching alumni.
- Targeting new clients for business development and proposing new initiatives to deepen the wallet share within existing clients proactively.
- Active marketing of existing and new coaching, coach training, and leadership development solutions, including the Career Connections coaching panel, CPD, and accredited coach supervisor solutions to existing and potential clients.
- Participate as a key member in the company’s marketing team by ensuring web, fact sheet, proposal, and presentations are up to date and up to brand standards.
- Regular liaison with members of the C-Suite, HRDs, and Talent Managers/Stakeholders of existing and potential client organizations for consistent client relationship development and assignment delivery.
- Client advisory, proposal writing, and presentations to clients’ stakeholders regarding proposed solutions, execution and post-program evaluation on program impact.
- Maintaining a close network of all program participants; including diploma in executive coaching program graduates, in-house coach training clients, and coachees of the executive coaching program.
- Recommending and promoting the use of leadership assessments in coaching programs where applicable and relevant.
- Liaison with partners such as the Academy of Executive Coaching (AoEC), in the UK and other key program partners such as modular training delivery trainers as needed.
- Planning Master Classes for clients to ensure ongoing client education on topics such as high quality executive coaching, leadership development solutions, talent management, and so on.
- Sharing articles and research papers/findings from partners with clients to support thought leadership efforts.
Innovation and Transformation
- Supporting the introduction of new solutions into the market in line with coaching and development for clients’ needs, with assistance from global partners e.g. Leaders As Coach, Director As Coach, the Executive Coaching Program, Ex-Co Diploma in Executive Coaching etc.
- Driving process improvement by promoting efficiencies, reducing inefficiencies, and supporting opportunities to improve the operations of the coaching unit.
- Ensuring CRM tools are updated on any leads or ongoing projects
- Writing white papers, digital content, and client case studies for continuous content sharing and learning with clients
- Developing and updating the training website; including, input and monitoring the AoEC Kenya e-learning portal.
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Psychology, Development or Educational fields.
- Postgraduate or professional qualifications in any field would be an added advantage.
- Experience dealing with important internal and external stake holders.
- At least 2 years’ exposure to people development; such as training, talent development, organizational development, as well as learning and development.
- At least 2 years’ experience in customer service, relationship and/or account management, and exposure to a professional work environment.
- An appreciation and knowledge of the commercial environment in the wider region, and in particular the challenges facing businesses and talent development in general.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Career Connections Ltd career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Career Connections LtdSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Duma Works
- Job Opportunities at Corporate Staffing - 5 Positions
- Human Resource Manager at Wisen HR Services
- Sales Rider at Janta Kenya
- Job Opportunities at Sheer Logic Management Consultants (SLMC)
- Sales Rep at NFT Consult
- Forklift Driver at Frank Management Consult
- Marketing Director at Mackenzie Jones