If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
As the market leader in enterprise application software, SAP
is at the center of today’s business and technology revolution. SAP helps you streamline your processes, giving you the ability to use live data to predict customer trends – live and in the moment. Across your entire business. When you run live, you run simple with SAP.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Executive Assistant is responsible for directing, managing, and overseeing daily administrative operations for the Managing Director (MD). The Executive Assistant is also responsible for the central coordination of all administrative activities and ensures that information flows to and from the MD in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Provide high-level support services to the MD; including managing, organized manner, coordinating and maintaining calendar, correspondence, meetings, conferences, mail, email and phone messages.
- Manage MD's schedule, including making travel arrangements. Schedule appointments and read/respond to correspondence as agreed to by management. Provide information to managers, co-workers, customers, partners, vendors and prospects in a professional and disciplined manner.
- Help manage charge/cash expenses, including generating expense reports and compiling all receipts in a timely fashion in accordance with approved T&E policies and procedures.
- Maintain distribution lists, generate purchase orders and coordinate mass-emails.
- Assist in relationship building and team closely with all staff to help facilitate communication in a timely, productive, and well organized manner.
- Written and verbal communication on behalf of the MD (writing letters, answering phone calls, and serving as a representative when/where required).
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with tact and diplomacy, using good judgment, discretion, and professionalism.
- Offer suggestions for better organizational effectiveness and process efficiencies.
- Support SAP events and strategic customer/prospect/partner/vendor/ meetings, as requested and approved by SAP Executive management.
- Back up other senior executives as required as part of team member responsibility to other senior executives and their assistants.
- Assist with all other administrative and personal duties as assigned.
Education And Qualifications / Skills And Competencies
- Facilitate business by understanding internal processes; demonstrate resourcefulness in solving problems and gathering requested information.
- Execute in a reliable, responsive, courteous, professional and proactive manner. Apply a customer service approach to all tasks.
- Demonstrate consistent excellence in the areas of attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy.
- Exhibit excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritize and manage the flow of information.
- Display and exercise professional judgment, discretion and decision-making skills.
- Embrace best practice sharing, build virtual relationships and develop internal network and connectivity.
- Display excellent interpersonal skills across diverse groups of people, with ability to interact effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels, including staff, Board and Executive Committee members, and other stakeholders.
- Be a team player with a positive, can-do attitude who demonstrates patience and flexibility.
- Possess ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage a great deal of information, tasks, and relationships without getting overwhelmed.
- Independent worker and thinker who also possess the ability to ask questions to better define projects.
- Maturity and grace at managing complex relationships and interactions with diverse groups of people.
- Tenure at SAP a plus; High School Diploma required, BA or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years association/administrative experience with proven progression in positions held. Prior experience working directly with Senior level Executives preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications: Outlook, Word, spreadsheets XLS, graphics PPT, databases); update and maintain internal systems (I.eCRM/ISP/EBP) as necessary
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
If You Are Interested In Applying For Employment With SAP And Are In Need Of Accommodation Or Special Assistance To Navigate Our Website Or To Complete Your Application, Please Send An E-mail With Your Request To Recruiting Operations Team (Americas
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Additional Locations: Virtual - Kenya
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to SAP career website on jobs.sap.com to apply