If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are a science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of pharmaceuticals, vaccines and consumer healthcare.
As one of the few healthcare companies researching both medicines and vaccines for the World Health Organization’s three priority diseases – HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, we are very proud to have developed some of the leading global medicines in these fields.
Our product portfolio also includes a range of consumer brands, many of which are household names around the world, including Sensodyne, Aquafresh, Horlicks, Panadol and Tums.
Bachelor of Medicine
Registered with the Medical and Dentists Practitioners Board and have a have a current Practicing License.
Experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry preferably as a Medical Advisor will be an added advantage.
The candidate will be responsible for supporting the medical/marketing programs at country level for the products assigned, as well as for providing technical support to marketing, medical, sales and external customers.
- Provide medical support to the marketing division and regulatory department to ensure successful commercialization of products throughout their life cycles
- Provide robust medical/scientific/technical advice/guidance to internal and external customers on GSK’s products
- Supply and maintain a compassionate use programme of unregistered products in accordance with legislation and clinical need.
- Ensure training including Adverse Events and Promotional Code is conducted at induction for all new GSK staff.
- Train Medical Representatives on disease area and GSK’s Medical Governance policies and SOP’s
- Ensure adherence to SOPs and legislated standards
- Spend a minimum of 40% of time in the field working with but not limited to Key Opinion Leaders and advisory boards within the market
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK) career website on careers.peopleclick.com to apply