Biomedical Sales Engineer Job at Harley's Limited
Posted on: 26 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View All Jobs at Harleys Limited
Harley’s Limited is a company registered in 1953 that deals in the sales, marketing and distribution of healthcare products, pharmaceuticals, surgical-equipment, medical equipment, ophthalmic equipment, theatre equipment and OTC products. The volume of business generated since the current management took over from 1975 has continued to grow steadily. At the time of acquisition by the current management the company purely traded in Pharmaceuticals in Kisumu (western Kenya) as a Wholesale Dispensing Chemist which is still functional.
- Diploma in medical engineering from a reputable institution
- Computer skills
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the same field
- Has a self-driven personality, polite and high integrity level
- Maintain daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to Customer satisfaction.
- Should be able to work at any region in Kenya comfortable.
- Complete necessary service and repair documentation following both company and client policies & procedures when requested to do some installation.
- Document all repair actions and submit reports/summaries according to schedule in time.
- Ensure proper care of spares, tools and test equipment and ensure calibration when requested to do installation.
- Add value to the Company’s image, gain and share market information of products and its actual performance
- Support sales function with competitive edge of the Company’s products
- Plan PM calls and AMC/CAMC sales and renewals
- Get service contracts for AMC/CAMC signed and reviewed with clients
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written
- Active listening – ability to understand requirements
- A high attention to detail
- Proactive problem solver
- Client focused
- Ability to work independently & a positive team player
- Deadline driven (Time management)
- Conducts self professionally, exhibits high levels of tolerance and patience
- Work history must demonstrate similar scope of work
Method of Application
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not apply if you do not possess the above qualifications
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Harleys LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Brand Manager Job at Al-Futtaim
- Sales Representatives at Eunique Africa
- Job Opportunities at Majid Al Futtaim
- Account Manager Care Chemicals at BASF East Africa Ltd
- International Expansion Supervisor at LC Waikiki
- Group Sales Director at Al-Futtaim
- Job Opportunities at LC Waikiki
- Office Administrator & Bookkeeper Job at Kennect