Dodore Kenya Ltd. is contracted by M-TIBA with the role of health care provider management which involves engaging, contracting, training and follow-up with healthcare facilities in the M-TIBA network. M-TIBA is a service on your mobile phone that allows anyone to send, save and spend funds specifically for medical treatment. Money stored in M-TIBA can only be used to pay for treatment and medication at partner clinics and hospitals.
M-HEALTH PROJECT OFFICER POSITION JOB DUTIES:
Project Planning Implementation and Evaluation
- Drafting concepts for new projects.
- Development of research and data-collection instruments
- Track project progress and correct any deviations and delays.
- Maintain documentations of project problems and their resolutions for reference purposes.
- Develop new methodologies to improve quality and productivity of project deliverables (both research and testing.)
- Develop and review plans to achieve research objectives.
- Analysis of data and writing of reports to the client
Finance and Operations
- Supervise operations staff to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Work with the Manager in determining research budgets and schedules.
- Ensure that projects are executed within allotted timelines and budgets.
- Pro-actively inform and update the manager of the project progress and challenges
- Establish good working relationships with all stakeholders involved
- Act pro-actively to keep projects from stalling and delaying.
- Analyze operational problems and implement corrective actions.
- Resolve any problems related to quality and compliance promptly.
- Assist in work performance assessments as well as the recommendation of promotions, disciplinary action and termination of field coordinators and field support staff.
- Identify new business opportunities and innovative ideas for future development of the department
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s Degree in Public Health or any Social Sciences related discipline.
- Minimum of three years demonstrated experience in designing, managing, and evaluating community-based health care programs that support the priorities of the Basic Package of Health Services
- Proven experience in managing and supervising teams on the ground, both motivating and mentoring as well as monitoring.
- Proven experience in writing of concepts and reports.
- Ability to multitask, manage pressure and flexibility
- Pro-active attitude and be able to think outside of the box.
Gross Salary: 70,000- 90,000 Ksh/month
- This gross salary is dependent on one’s level of expertise.
- The gross salary is subject to statutory deductions i.e. PAYE, NSSF, NHIF)
Method of Application
In order to apply for this job strictly send your customized cover letter and CV as one file; quoting the position in the email subject matter i.e. convert both cover letter and CV to PDF and merge to one PDF file.
The detailed CV should have referees who can be contacted to attest on the applicant’s suitability for the position
Deadline for Applications: 8th February, 2017 COB. Late applications will not be considered.