Clinical Corporate Support and Physician Laison Job at Aga Khan University Hospital
Posted on: 28 January, 2017
Deadline: 10 January, 2017
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Aga Khan University Hospital
Aga Khan University Hospital. Nairobi is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services. It is the only hospital in Kenya accredited by the Joint Commission International from USA. The University Hospital has been providing high quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 50 years.
The Clinical Corporate Support and Physician Liaison will support the design, implementation and maintenance of an effective liaison function: carry out scheduled quality audits and guide in corrective action plan formulation and implementation in assigned areas: coordinate, support and provide liaison for the United Nations Missions referrals and provide clinical liaison/support for corporate clients.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferably with a Masters degree: Medical/Clinical qualification is desired.
- Health Management background would be advantageous.
- The ideal candidate should have three or more years' experience in direct and indirect clinical care activities in a healthcare institution, have strong experience and knowledge of clinical monitoring functions with knowledge of clinical research and have in-depth understanding of good clinical practice requirements.
- S/he should have excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills: ability to work in multidisciplinary teams, manage own workload and prioritize effectively; effective time management and organizational skills.
Method of Application
Candidates meeting the above requirements should forward their detailed resume including certificates and testimonials. names and addresses of at least three referees familiar with their recent work, to the Recruitment Manager, Aga Khan University Hospital. P.O. Box 30270- 00100 Nairobi. Email firstname.lastname@example.org by February 10th, 2017.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aga Khan University HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at KEMRI Wellcome Trust Research Programme (KWTRP)
- Consultant at CARE International
- Humanity Associate Director at Habitat For Humanity
- Data Platform Support Specialist at International Rescue Committee
- Job Vacancies at International Committee of the Red Cross
- HR Associate at One Acre Fund
- Regional Grants Manager at Habitat for Humanity
- Career Opportunities at PATH - 12 Positions