The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing all appropriate risk management strategies related to the safety and security, and the protection of assets in mission. Specifically responsible for the management, implementation and oversight of all security operations in support of staff and activities.
• Work closely with corporate executives, business managers, audit and legal counsel.
• Develop, implement and manage the overall enterprise process for security strategy.
• Develop and implement policies, standards and guidelines related to corporate security.
• Oversee the continuous monitoring and protection of facilities, personnel and information systems.
• Serve as the enterprise focal point for security incident response planning and execution.
• Define and implement ongoing Risk Assessment programs.
• Establish and monitor formal certification programs.
• Assist in the review of applications and/or technology environments.
• Oversee the development of a corporate security awareness and training program.
• Manage security.
• Solid military or police academy qualifications with a focus on security.
• At least 7 years of experience in security operations and information management.
• Proven operational unit or sub-unit command, staff and leadership experience.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Second language ability in the language of the mission area will be an asset.
• Ability to address publicly small and large groups of people.
• Excellent skills in information collection and analysis.
• Excellent planning, communication and organisational skills.
• High degree of responsibility, initiative, alertness and physical fitness.
• High standard of computer literacy and an excellent knowledge of security information related liaison and analysis.
The company currently has an office in Mombasa and is planning to expand to Nairobi. He/She should be prepared to head both offices.
• Manage the scaling up of the business according to plans and budgets in co-operation with the CEO and the Board.
• Explore and develop new sales channels across Kenya and East Africa.
• Explore and recommend new regional areas for expansion.
• Develop and execute marketing and sales plans.
• Overview sales, performance and profitability (net sales income).
• Competitor analysis.
• Lead and schedule weekly monthly sales meetings with established teams.
• Head and actively participate in the sales and marketing activities.
• Report weekly on sales and income to the CEO and the international owners.
• Bachelor’s Degree or above in relevant field.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in sales and market planning.
• Proven results.
• Proven ability to build a good working environment based on trust, engagement and commitment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and reach targets.
• Hard-working, persistent, flexible, and dependable.
• English and Swahili fluency.
The ideal candidate must have prior experience in Cost Accounting.
• Perform activity of covering production costs and costs of sales.
• Product development and overhead.
• Compares actual to estimates.
• Analysis of raw material inventory.
• Prepares periodic reports.
• Conduct ongoing process constraint analyses
• Report on margins by product and division
• Report on periodic variances, causes, spending variances
• Analyse capital budgeting requests
• Perform cost accumulation tasks as a member of the target costing group
• Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts
• Investigate variances and resolve issues
• Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
• Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required ( accounting principles)
• Minimum Five years’ work experience in Cost Accounting.
• Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or equivalent.
• CPA (K).
• Experience with Big 4 is a plus.
• High attention to detail, strong analytical skills.
• Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software.
• Systems knowledge and familiarity.
• Proven knowledge of accounting standards and procedures, laws, rules & regulations.
• Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
• Ability and drive to work independently, solution oriented.
• Ability to determine work priorities, make decisions and take appropriate actions.
• Ability to meet schedules and deadlines of the work area.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.