Job Opportunities at Abela Studio 22 Agencies Ltd
Posted on: 30 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Abela Studio 22 Agencies Ltd
We are registered with the Ministry of Labor to offer recruitment services both locally and internationally. We are also recognized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in as far as international recruitment is concerned. We are also certified by the Kenya Chamber of Commerce and Industry and also the Kenya Association of Private Employment Agencies (KAPEA)
- Oversees all company social media accounts management
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Manages social media team members, including copywriters and other content creators, by overseeing their work and offering guidance or direction
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Interviews, hires, and trains social media team members
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree/Diploma in Social Media /Marketing
- 4 Years Experience required in the same Position.
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms, Web Proficiency, Computer Software Proficiency,
- Team Management Experience, Advertising, Copy writing, Content Creation
- Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience
- Proofreading and Editing Skills, Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Customer Service Skills
SALARY; Kshs 30,000 & Above
ONLY Qualified candidates to send their CV in word format with subject as; Social Media Executive Ref; 30/01/2017
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Creating website layout/user interfaces
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
SALARY; Kshs 45,000 & Above
Qualified candidates to Apply and send CV in Word Format with subject as REF; Networking/Website Management 30/01/2017
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Abela Studio 22 Agencies LtdSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Growth Partners
- Data Officer Job at Integrity Global
- Accountant Job at Five Talents Africa Solutions Limited
- Credit Control Manager Job at Reeds Africa Consult Ltd (RAC)
- Job Opportunities at Corporate Staffing - 5 Positions
- Commercial Director Job at Strategy Centre Africa Ltd
- Job Opportunities at UPO (Unlimited Profit Opportunities)