We are a Management Consultancy company providing services to corporate, private, non-governmental organizations, and individuals. By outsourcing us, we help you focus on your core activities as we organize your time consuming event planning and provide solutions for your human resource challenges. We strive to successfully execute our clients' projects each time and encourage regular communication. This ensures that our clients needs are fully understood and met as desired. We undertake both continuous and one-off projects for our clients. Our Services include:- Recruitment People are very important assets and to get the right talent takes time. We identify the best talent to fill our clients� vacant positions. Our focus area is Administrative Staff for part-time/temporary and permanent positions. Human Resource Management Consultancy Our team of consultants assesses clients� needs and provides the most appropriate and cost effective solution. This is done with the understanding that each client is unique and so are their human resource needs. At Five Talents, we take ownership of each assigned project from inception to to closure, and give it the attention it deserves. Core Values We believe in Integrity, Accountability, Responsiveness, Reliability, Respect for Diversity and Transparency, and we expect the same from all our clients, partners and stakeholders.
This opportunity requires a self-motivated, disciplined and responsible individual.
Position Role: The Accounts Clerk will be responsible for preparing various account statements and reports based on the Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Internal Control Procedures.
- Monthly management accounts and report preparation (Liability, capital & asset account entries, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Accounts payable and receivable etc.)
- Audit documents to confirm transactions
- Receipting of revenue and banking
- Petty cash payments and compiling of statistical records
- Timely processing of invoices & preparation of statutory payments (VAT, PAYE, NSSF, NHIF)
- Write cheques and other payment transactions e.g. disbursements
- Maintain confidentiality of the financial information at all times
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Conduct debt collection to ensure that cash flow management is effectively managed
- Excellent writing and verbal skills with good command of both English and Kiswahili
- Mature individual with good work ethics and high level of integrity
- Organized and self-motivated and respectful individual
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Deadline oriented with ability to maintain confidentiality
Educational Level / Professional Qualifications
- Degree in accounting or finance
- Professional Accounting Qualifications, CPA-K will be an added advantage
- Computer skills (proficiency in MS-Office)
- Proficient in use of QuickBooks & other accounting software
Experience: At least 2 years of continuous work experience in a similar position
Method of Application
If you are interested and confident that you meet the outlined Qualifications and Skills, send your CV with 3 referees and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday, 17th February, 2017
Clearly indicate the position title on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted