End User Account Manager Job at Schneider Electric
Posted on: 31 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of €26.6 billion in FY2015, our 185,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies will reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
- Set goals and objectives, develop sales/business plans, establishes strategies, develops account profiles and executes inside sales plan. Leads account teams on the highest-level accounts.
- Applies excellent market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific, high-level target audiences.
- Identifies and develops account penetration strategies which will increase SE customer's profitability.
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through in-depth knowledge of customer's organization, mutually trusting relationship and account dedication.
- Develops partnering and other account penetration strategies based on growing customer's profitability.
- Setting up and updating the portfolio of projects and input of data in the necessary communication channel (Bridge Front Office).
- Utilizes comprehensive product, competitor and customer knowledge to act as a consultant to high-level customer contacts regarding customer's long-range profitability goals and growth.
- Assist tendering team by providing right pricing information in the market place including competitor activities.
- Identifying new requests for tender and taking necessary actions before closing date.
- Mapping out a commercial strategy that will boost the overall Business for Schneider Electric.
- His/her focusis to organize and setup his/herwork in order to reach the sales target given by his manager.
Experience Skills and Experience:
- Ability to build an environment and relationship of trust and credibility with customers, understanding customer needs and goal alignment, developing rapport with key contacts.
- Has an understanding of the overall structure of the F&B sector in East Africa and thereby offers right solution for the right requirement that is measurable on a quarterly basis.
- Ability to understand the customer’s technical and application needs, in order to promote the appropriate SE offer that meets the customer requirements
- Ability to understand the customer needs and to position their needs in the value chain and competitive environment (market and competitors), in order to best promote Schneider Electric in the local market.
- Ability to evaluate customer potential and to target customers (penetration, attractiveness, accessibility), in order to best allocate resources, verify opportunities and build customer action/ business plan.
- Undergraduate degree with 5years’ experience
- Knowledge in Electrical will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Schneider Electric career website on schneiderele.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Schneider ElectricSimilar Jobs
- Executive PA at WTS Energy
- Job Opportunities at Sun King (Greenlight Planet) - 7 Positions
- Life Sales Representative at Pamoja Life
- Customer Care Associate at PowerGen Renewable Energy
- Area Sales Manager at Greenlight Planet
- Project Manager at Schneider Electric
- Job Opportunities at Greenlight Planet
- Account Manager – MV Electrical Distribution at Schneider Electric