Internship Opportunities at Solar Kiosk
Posted on: 31 January, 2017
Deadline: 10 February, 2017
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Solar Kiosk Kenya
SOLARKIOSK enables and empowers the sustainable economic development of Base-of-the-Pyramid (BoP) communities worldwide through the provision of clean energy services, quality products and sustainable solutions. Intertwining an award-winning technology solution with an inclusive business model, SOLARKIOSK fosters local entrepreneurship at the BoP.
Qualifications for the Internships in Kenya
- University Degree/Diploma in related field.
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Must be an aggressive and Self driven individual.
- Must demonstrate mastery skills in his / her area of specialization
- Must have an ability to withstand work related pressure and challenges.
- Should be ready to learn from the remote areas of Solar Kiosk
- Should be ready to follow rules and regulations of Solarkiosk
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in English and Swahili.
- Proficient with standard office software (incl. MS Word and MS Excel or equivalent).
- Drivers license is an added advantage.
Method of Application
If your qualifications match the above profile, you can identify with our vision and you are excited about this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your application on email@example.com by 10th February 2017. It should include a cover letter and earliest possible starting date and a Curriculum vitae
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Solar Kiosk KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Sales Engineers at Schneider Electric
- Commercial Director at Pamoja Life
- Linux and Networking System Administrator at Mobisol Group