HR Business Partner Job at Elite HR Solutions
Posted on: 1 February, 2017
Deadline: 6 February, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Elite HR Solutions
Elite HR Solutions
is a Human Resource Management Consulting firm that provides advisory and consultation services for enterprises to successfully set up, manage and develop their workforce.
- Implementing of human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, OSHA compliance, and labor relations; completing personnel transactions.
- Develop human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- Complete special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
- Manage client expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns; analyzing time and cost issues; preparing reports.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with legal requirements by enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in a Human Resource Management related social sciences
- Higher National Diploma in Human Resources Management
- A minimum of 5 years experience in HR Generalist roles
- Well conversant with labor laws and other work related laws
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical, technical and logical approach to problem solving
- A high level of integrity, reliability & accountability
- Business acumen
Method of Application
To apply, send comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 6th February 2017.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Elite HR SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at The Tax Justice Network - Africa (TJN-A)
- Regional Director - East Africa Job at Asoko Insight
- Financial Office Administrator Job at Sheer Logic Management Consultants (SLMC)
- Internship Opportunity at Triple Edge Media - Centrion Staffing Solutions
- Finance Director Job at By Appointment Africa
- Cashier Job at Afribusiness
- Job opportunities at Duma Works
- Office Assistant Job at Stratostaff East Africa