The successful candidate MUST have international exposure working in a manufacturing plant. Candidates with a background in welding and fabrication will have a distinct advantage.
• Work closely with and help to train QC inspectors, technicians and production personnel in enhancing the quality and manufacturing of our product.
• Creating and editing SOP’s and QC inspection documents.
• Root cause analysis and trouble-shooting production issues and further refining the production system.
• Evaluation, maintenance and repair of factory equipment including mechanical, hydraulic, and electronic systems.
• Take a leadership role in bringing up new production lines.
• Design: Read and manipulate models and drawings in CAD.
• Must have a Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
• Must be conversant with relevant aspects of design.
• Candidates with a background in welding and fabrication will have a distinct advantage.
• Experiences with medium voltage.
• Comfortable working with basic shop machines and tools: manual mill, lathe, welders, etc.
• Familiarity with basic meteorology as it applies to our stove parts and tooling.
• Must be hands on and a natural problem solver.
The ideal candidate must have prior management experience in the solar industry.
• Develop customers and grow business across the region
• Ensure awareness of competition and competitors’ activities inclusive of pricing and product
• Adjust company tactics and strategy to deliver required results.
• Manage advertising and marketing initiatives within agreed time frames and budget.
• Ensure the highest standard of public branding image is maintained.
• Manage all debt, ensure individuals are responsible for collections and appropriate follow up
• Remain up to date with new development within the industry
• Manage the Sales team, ensuring they operate within all company policies and guidelines, and achieve set target
• Responsible for staff growth & development, motivation, training, coaching, promotion and discipline.
• Identify training needs, conduct staff performance appraisals and recommend requisite training
• Carry out annual appraisals of all your subordinates along the company documented guidelines.
• Minimum Five years’ work experience in Solar Industry.
• Undergraduate degree in Energy Engineering, Commerce, or equivalent
• Ability to determine work priorities, make decisions and take appropriate actions
• Ability to meet schedules and deadlines of the work area
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to deliver results
• Ability managed sales teams
• Appreciation for technical products
• Passion for customer service
• Team player
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.