Sales Job at Royal Diamond Properties
Posted on: 2 February, 2017
Deadline: 4 February, 2017
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Royal Diamond Properties Limited
Royal Diamond Properties Limited
. Offers a wide range of real estate services more so specializing in; land sale in kenya, plot sale in kenya, property management, selling of lands/plots on behalf, architecture, landscaping, interior design, consultancy and analysis on property management, market trends and development.
Responsibilities for the Sales Job
- Introducing and Marketing company’s products to the public
- Generating sales and ensuring traffic
- Ensuring sales growth in the company
- Maintaining Customer Relationships through follow-up and appropriate, timely contact.
- Resolving issues, communicating feedback, and in general assuring customer satisfaction.
- Prospecting and maintaining a list of prospective clients that he/she is targeting. These should be qualified as suitable clients i.e. expected to generate large, repeat orders and with sufficient liquidity to pay outstanding amounts on time.
- Forecasting/Communicating Status of Opportunities in order to keep the General Manager informed continuously of his/her list of prospective clients.
- Documenting his/her sales development activity for each client (frequency and nature of contact, summary of discussions and evaluation of the status of the relationship), and will communicate this documented activity to the General Manager regularly (this information will be documented and communicated in the form of periodic reports).
- Providing a sales forecast at the start of every month, which is expected to be reasonably accurate and reliable.
Requirements for the Sales Job
- At least a certificate in any course
- 25 years and above.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to convince clients
- Someone who can demonstrate high levels of integrity, honesty
- Ability to set realistic targets and meet them
- Possession strong presentation skills, are able to craft together convincing and structured proposals to clients.
- Ability to enhance teamwork
Having worked in a Real Estate will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
If you meet qualifications email your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th February 2017
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Royal Diamond Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Executive Driver at Corporate Staffing
- Motorbike Rider at Rama Group