If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are a dynamic, privately owned HR; Recruitment and Training firm that bring together a group of young and enthusiastic Human Resource professionals with hands-on experience. Our aim is to reach out to the Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) by dealing with the Management gaps, challenges and bridging the skills and knowledge gaps necessary for market expectations and contribution towards organizational competitiveness.
The sales rep. should be able to achieve maximum sales , profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature,deliver goods to customer as need be and collect all the overdue accounts.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and conducts presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related Targets as needed
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Any other business as delegated by the management.
Qualifications for the Sales Representative Job
- Must possess minimum two years’ experience in the sales.
- Possession of a degree in Marketing or Technical degree and demonstrated aptitude for problem solving;
- Ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach). Must be
- Results-Orientated And Able To Work Both Independently And Within A Team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Customer Service,
- Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills,
- Prospecting Skills,
- Product Knowledge,
- Presentation Skills,
- Client Relationships,
- Motivation for Sales.
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th FEB. 2017
Indicate your current salary and notice period.
NOTE: HRBP doesn’t charge for CV placement or any other monies during any stage of the recruitment process.