Operations Manager Job at Elite HR Solutions
Posted on: 2 February, 2017
Deadline: 8 February, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Elite HR Solutions
Elite HR Solutions
is a Human Resource Management Consulting firm that provides advisory and consultation services for enterprises to successfully set up, manage and develop their workforce.
Responsibilities for the Operations Manager Job
- To manage and provide effective leadership to the team and ensure that:
- Resources are appropriately and efficiently allocated to key areas of work and that priorities are always covered adequately
- All training needs are identified and processed promptly and are undertaken at the appropriate time
- Performance Agreements, interim and main reviews are undertaken within the set timescale
- All requests for annual leave are managed and controlled, ensuring that there is adequate cover to maintain services at all times
- Performance and attendance issues are addressed at the correct time, in accordance with The Company policies and procedures
- Effectively manage and control the budget and provide accurate information to the management when required
- Prepare business cases in support of large expenditure when required
- Training Ensure that the appropriate level of training is provided for all staff on disasters; fire and bomb procedures; use of technical equipment and routine security duties
- Engage in business development as per given growth target.
- Ensure excellent service delivery through developing and innovatively implementing assignment operating procedures
- Manage client relations by regularly conduct site visits and ensuring 100% resolution of account management feeds.
- Follow up on the development of company QHSE policy.
- Follow up with QHSE, legal, security incidents/ findings with relevant department heads.
- Manage the personnel in line with health and safety regulation and group policy.
Qualifications for the Operations Manager Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business field
- A Master’s Degree in strategic management would be an added advantage.
- 35 yrs relevant experience in a similar role.
Method of Application
If you meet the above kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . INDICATE YOUR CURRENT AND EXPECTED SALARY ON YOUR CV. State the position applying for on the subject line of the email. Deadline for application is 8th February 2017
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Elite HR SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Trainee Accountants at GreyBeard
- Hotel Operations Supervisor Job at Wisen HR
- Tyre Specialist Job at Aurum Consultants
- Showroom Sales Executive Job at JK Staffing - 3 Positions
- Credit Control Job at Kentrain Limited
- Process Improvement Leader Job at De La Rue
- Job Opportunities at Alternate Doors
- Factory / Plant Director at Armada Human Capital