Operations Manager Job at Elite HR Solutions
Posted on: 2 February, 2017
Deadline: 8 February, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Elite HR Solutions
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Elite HR Solutions
is a Human Resource Management Consulting firm that provides advisory and consultation services for enterprises to successfully set up, manage and develop their workforce.
Responsibilities for the Operations Manager Job
- To manage and provide effective leadership to the team and ensure that:
- Resources are appropriately and efficiently allocated to key areas of work and that priorities are always covered adequately
- All training needs are identified and processed promptly and are undertaken at the appropriate time
- Performance Agreements, interim and main reviews are undertaken within the set timescale
- All requests for annual leave are managed and controlled, ensuring that there is adequate cover to maintain services at all times
- Performance and attendance issues are addressed at the correct time, in accordance with The Company policies and procedures
- Effectively manage and control the budget and provide accurate information to the management when required
- Prepare business cases in support of large expenditure when required
- Training Ensure that the appropriate level of training is provided for all staff on disasters; fire and bomb procedures; use of technical equipment and routine security duties
- Engage in business development as per given growth target.
- Ensure excellent service delivery through developing and innovatively implementing assignment operating procedures
- Manage client relations by regularly conduct site visits and ensuring 100% resolution of account management feeds.
- Follow up on the development of company QHSE policy.
- Follow up with QHSE, legal, security incidents/ findings with relevant department heads.
- Manage the personnel in line with health and safety regulation and group policy.
Qualifications for the Operations Manager Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business field
- A Master’s Degree in strategic management would be an added advantage.
- 35 yrs relevant experience in a similar role.
Method of Application
If you meet the above kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . INDICATE YOUR CURRENT AND EXPECTED SALARY ON YOUR CV. State the position applying for on the subject line of the email. Deadline for application is 8th February 2017
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Elite HR SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Social Media Manager at Harriet Group
- Sales Driver at Janta Kenya
- Job Opportunities at VIZX International Staffing Solutions - 2 Positions
- Latest Jobs at Duma Works - 2 Positions
- Sales Executive at Frank Management
- Job Opportunities at Indepth Research Services
- Latest Job at Reeds Africa Consult (RAC)
- Job Vacancies at People Foco