If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
CoreTEC Systems & Solution
s was founded in 2002.Offering total end to end solutions: ERPs, CBS, CMS, Web Portals, and Document Management & Mobile Solutions. We provide our solutions in a User centric model, committed to delivering on-time on budget. Partnering with leading interactive solution providers around the world, providing our clients with high quality, reliable and affordable solutions.With over 10 years’ experience CoreTEC Systems and Solutions Ltd has been able to curve a position for itself as the market leader in the development, customization and implementation of holistic solutions. We have done this by being able to constantly recognize and adapt to the changing needs and growing demands of our clients by continuously developing and introducing new technological innovations into the market. Our regional Presence spreads from Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Nigeria.Growing revenue within organizations is realized through the need of innovative use of technology not just as a communication tool but in the running of normal day to day activities and business processes within the organization.
Responsibilities for the Secretary Job
- using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to
- produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
- devising and maintaining office systems;
- booking rooms and conference facilities;
- using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
- managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing;
- liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
- ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment;
- sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post;
- Arranging travel and accommodation for staff or customers and other external contacts; booking rooms and conference facilities.
- organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer based information;
- photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues;
- recruiting, training and supervising junior staff and delegating work as required;
- manipulating statistical data;
- Arranging inhouse and external events.
Qualifications for the Secretary Job
- strong organizational skills;presentation skills and attention to detail;
- the ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines;
- the ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritize tasks and workload;
- oral and written communication skills;
- tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality;
- a pleasant, confident telephone manner;
- reliability and honesty;
- Project management skills.
- Academic qualification:
- Degree or Diploma in Secretarial, Office Management, Administration or related field
go to method of application »
The Presales Executive coordinates technical presales activities. He/she should transfers industry, technical and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills. Assists in all levels of technical account planning and accompanies Business Development Executives / Managers to customer visits. Assist in the development of formal sales proposals and presentations and differentiates product offerings at a technical level from the competition.
Reporting to; General Manager Client Services.
Responsibilities for the Sales Job
- Assist with the qualification of the opportunities and/or identification of target accounts based on the 1.4 billion target.
- Assists with the creation of a sales cycle plan
- Assists customer, prospect and Sales Representative / Marketer to build a compelling and competitive business case and ROI (Return of Investment)
- Support with technical qualification of sales opportunities
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information (RFI), EOI, Request for Proposal (RFP) etc
- Build custom presentation.
- Deliver Proof Of Concepts (POC).
- Product presentations and Presentation.
- Be able to position and present Information Manufacturer’s product offerings
- Compare Information Manufacturer’s product offering at a technical level with competitive products
- Build technical relationship with prospects or existing customers
- Liaise with local, EMEA and corporate support teams to ensure accurate and timely resolution of technical issues that may arise during the presales process
- Manages handover to the PMO (PostSales Support and Professional Services) for live project implementation
- Create internal software requests and POC implementation plans and monitor the approval process
- Prepare software order forms (providing feature codes and product information)
- Monitor accurate and correct delivery of software sold ensuring correct number of user licenses to be implemented to Finance and PMO teams.
- Product Partner vetting and management in case we need to sign up with a new partner and manage the existing partners.
Qualifications for the Sales Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in ICT/IT or Business Related course with a background in IT.
- Good understanding of Coretec Products & Solutions
- Full cycle deployment of ERP and other solutions.
- At least 45 years’ work experience in similar organization and products.
Desired Competencies and skills;
- Affinity to both sales and technology (Techno functional).
- Ability to discuss and present business benefits and value to a customer of a technical solution.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communication proficiency.
- Eloquence in English (spoken and written) is essential.
- Ability to translate technical and business requirements into costefficient solutions.
- A team player with the ability to adopt a leadership role where necessary
- Professional ethical Conduct
- Performance Oriented
- Personal effectiveness/credibility
- Customer driven
- Interpersonal skills
- Detailed knowledge of Information Manufacturer’s product offering
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Proven ability to multi task and prioritize under pressure
- Good listening skills
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements, please apply by emailing your updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com . On the email subject, use job title as your email subject title.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 10th February, 2017.