Real Estate Sales Executive Job at Stratostaff East Africa
Posted on: 2 February, 2017
Deadline: 10 February, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Stratostaff East Africa
At Stratostaff we design, implement and manage workforce solutions for large, specialized or routine staff complements giving you the opportunity to focus on your core business.
Role Summary: To accelerate sales of the company’s housing stock and ensure good customer interface with prospective home buyers.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in land economics, real estate or building & construction related studies;
- Masters’ degree is an added advantage;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales & marketing/ business development 3 of which should be within the property sales industry;
- Experience in high level sales & marketing or administrative role on Real Estate projects will be a distinct advantage;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office packages.
- Support company housing development strategy aimed at providing affordable housing to an identified market segment;
- Propose imaginative suggestions as to how best to achieve the defined objectives in a company business;
- Oversee and maintain of an accurate database of company properties on sale so as to guide buyers appropriately;
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of existing or creative sales methods, costs and results;
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing and evaluating advertising and promotional programs;
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business and establishing targeted market share;
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities so as to improve product packaging
- Provide relevant information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends;
- Coordinating new real estate product development in conjunction with company project teams;
- Oversee the day to day administration of the company sales through direct reports and any other responsibilities assigned by management.
- Awareness of latest developments within the real estate fields;
- Excellent presentation & communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Confident individual with a proactive attitude;
- Exceptional interpersonal, selling & persuasion skills demonstrating professionalism in all dealings;
- Demonstrated selling & persuasion skills;
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills with ability to manage assigned tasks in an assertive, efficient and timely manner;
- A self-starter, able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and motivation;
- Ability to work closely with other team members and displaying trust and loyalty;
- Must be disciplined and well organized, energetic and enthusiastic;
- Be fiscally savvy to manage budgets & sales/ marketing exercises;
- Be both a strategic thinker as well as being a capable implementer;
- Be able to multi-task and keep calm under pressure;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Proven ability to provide a customer focused service;
- Flexibility to work outside normal office hours as may be required from time to time.
Method of Application
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your CV to email@example.com and apply online by 10th February 2017.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stratostaff East AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Financial Analyst at Armada Human Capital
- Job Opportunities at Summit Recruitment and Search - 6 Positions
- Job Opportunities at HRBP Solutions
- Job Opportunities at Duma Works
- Job Opportunities at Corporate Staffing Services - 5 Positions
- Busara Associate Summer 2017 at Busara Center
- Job Opportunities at Proemm Limited - 4 Positions
- General Manager - Real Estate at Alternate Doors