If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are a Management Consultancy company providing services to corporate, private, non-governmental organizations, and individuals. By outsourcing us, we help you focus on your core activities as we organize your time consuming event planning and provide solutions for your human resource challenges. We strive to successfully execute our clients' projects each time and encourage regular communication. This ensures that our clients needs are fully understood and met as desired. We undertake both continuous and one-off projects for our clients. Our Services include:- Recruitment People are very important assets and to get the right talent takes time. We identify the best talent to fill our clients vacant positions. Our focus area is Administrative Staff for part-time/temporary and permanent positions. Human Resource Management Consultancy Our team of consultants assesses clients needs and provides the most appropriate and cost effective solution. This is done with the understanding that each client is unique and so are their human resource needs. At Five Talents, we take ownership of each assigned project from inception to to closure, and give it the attention it deserves. Core Values We believe in Integrity, Accountability, Responsiveness, Reliability, Respect for Diversity and Transparency, and we expect the same from all our clients, partners and stakeholders.
Position Role: The Sales Executive will maintain client accounts, solicit for new accounts through continuous marketing to past and potential clients, with the aim of meeting set revenue targets.
He/she will be required to acquire new business both within and outside Kitengela town.
- Meet set revenue targets by selling to previous, current and potential clients
- Maintain accurate sales records and reports
- Represent the guest house at local trade fairs and business forums
- Conduct market surveys to establish trends, customer needs and possible threats
- Negotiate rates and handle contracts for different market segments
- Team up and coordinate with relevant departments to achieve the best guest experience
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Mature individual with good work ethics
- Organized, self-motivated and respectful individual
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills
Educational Level / Professional Qualifications
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management
- Diploma in sales and Marketing is an added advantage
- Previous experience in hotel sales will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS-Office
Experience: At least 3 – 4 year’s consistent experience selling for the Hotel Industry.
Method of Application
If you are interested and confident that you meet the outlined Qualifications and Skills, send your CV with 3 referees and cover letter to email@example.com by Wednesday, 22nd February, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position title on the subject line