If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Fairmont Norfolk is a historic hotel in Nairobi, Kenya and is owned by the luxury hotel chain, Fairmont Hotels and Resorts. The hotel has 170 rooms, 4 restaurants, and consists of 5 main blocks, each ranging from 1 to 2 stories high. The hotel has a signature Tudor style of architecture that has been maintained since its original construction.
Summary Of Responsibilities
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Previous experience is an asset
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset .
- Computer Knowledge and experience in MS office programs.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years work experience as Front Office Associate / Front office cashier in a hotel.
Physical Aspects Of Position (include But Are Not Limited To)
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
Visa Requirements: This position is open to Kenyan citizens only
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fairmont Hotels & Resorts career website on frhi.taleo.net to apply