We are an organization committed to offering innovative solutions to non-profit organizations, the public sector and businesses. We are a group of human resource professionals offering high level consulting services. Each of our human resource professionals has expertise in the latest industry practices and trends. Virtual HR
works with clients through mutually agreed approaches to human resource needs and ensures follow-up for maximum impact.
Reporting to the Brand Manager, the Brand Supervisor will be required to ensure the Remy Martin brand is available, visible and activated in the correct outlets in order to drive sales.
Brand Supervisor Job Responsibilities
Events, Sponsorships and Trainings
- Providing support to manage various marketing and event activities such as: trainings, on trade activations, off-trade activations, diner, trade-show, sponsorships and more
- Identifying, assembling, and organizing requirements; developing schedules and assignments and managing database lists to ensure activities success.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project whilst developing client relationships and assisting the Brand Activator in building the Remy Martin brand campaign.
- Supporting on yearly PR calendar in direct contact with PR and Media agencies
- Acting as an Ambassador for the Brands during the events
- Following-up media coverage and PR evaluations while at the same time supporting in social media monitoring process
Ensuring Brand Availability and Visibility
- Ensure all brands are available and that there are sufficient stock levels at activations
- Identifying new potential customers whilst monitor pricing against global guidelines
- Manage stock and logistics
- Local sourcing or creation where required
- Support on POSM forecasting and budget
- Organizing and managing promotional teams, arranging for their transport and meals
- Ensure promoter teams have a clear understanding of activation objectives
- Responsible for setting and break down of POS at activations. Responsible for the safekeeping of POS and
- Ensure vehicles and POS are presentable at all times
- Ensure timely delivery of promotional stock for activations
Qualifications for the Brand Supervisor Job
- Degree in Marketing, Sales or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience preferably in the wines and spirits industry
- Should have a good understanding of Remy Martin brand
- Should be willing to work at night
Method of Application
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 18th February 2017 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted