Jumia Travel is Africa’s No.1 Hotel Booking Website. Founded in Lagos, Nigeria by a team of passion driven, experienced entrepreneurs, our vision is to create the best travel booking experience ever. With over 200,000 destinations online, we provide our customers with full and reliable information about the destination they want to visit.
Our company is part of Jumia Group, a global and leading incubator of startups specialized in ecommerce
HTML Developer Job Responsibilities
- As a HTML Developer, you will be part of a self-motivated, highly analytical, technical and businessoriented team. Your responsibilities include:
- Coding & designing emails within CRM Tools (UMS & Sales Force Marketing Cloud) for promotional communications purpose using advanced HTML skills
- Coding onsite static pages used as landing pages using HTML and CSS skills
- Developing and maintaining newsletters templates, responsiveness to all devices
- Providing practical solutions to improve email performance based on email marketing design benchmark
- Demonstrate a capacity to learn and to share technical innovation available.
Requirements for the HTML Developer Job
- 2+ Years of experience as web or email HTML developer
- Degree in web development or related field
- Familiarity with Photoshop and coding software such as Sublime Text or Notepad ++
- Fast learner, accurate, systematic and methodical;
- Self-motivated and enjoy challenges;
- Fluent English
- SQL is a plus
Method of Application
If your profile meets the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com with the “HTML Developer – Jumia Travel” as the email subject.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide any feedback on unsuccessful applications. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification