If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Medifinance limited is the Investment arm of Kenya Medical Association Sacco that runs TIBA Insurance agencies among other Investment activities such as land and Real Estate, Property management, supply chain management among others. The Company intends to recruit a result oriented individual who will drive the business to the Next level.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Executive Officer will be responsible for the overall operations, marketing and development of the business to achieve and exceed set targets.
- Operational oversight: The incumbent shall manage day to day running of the company to achieve operational efficiency, optimal output, excellent customer relations/service and flawless reporting to management and Board.
- Strategy Implementation: The holder of the position shall lead a team of dynamic personnel in implementing the company strategy so as to achieve the company’s mission, vision, objectives and core values.
- Asset custodian: S/he shall put in place policies, procedures and processes to ensure safe keeping and utilization of company assets and inventory.
- Business development and growth: The Executive officer shall lead in the design, development, implementation and detailed impact evaluation of marketing strategies and prospects for new business to meet company targets and return value to shareholders.
- Insurance agency administration: S/he shall effectively supervise and monitor issuance of policy documents, certificates and renewal of client policies and agency licences.
- Employee management: s/he shall effect sound HRM practice to optimize employee motivation, maximize individual as well as collective output, resolve day-to-day conflicts and make recommendations on HR needs. S/he shall ensure that all company employees are informed and remain committed to achievement of company objectives at all times.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Be a holder of a University degree preferably marketing or Bachelor of Commerce (Insurance option.)
- Be a holder of full ACII qualifications
- At least 5 years practical work experience in marketing and underwriting within the Insurance Industry. With at least one year supervisory/management experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, highly confidential and well organized.
- Must have integrity and high sense of ethical responsibility.
- Should be result oriented, good team player with self-drive and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications, good organization, speed to execute work, maturity, and sense of judgment.
- Demonstrated understanding of key laws and rules guiding insurance regulation, brokers, Re-insurance companies and customers in this market.
Method of Application
Only persons who meet the above qualifications and experience are invited to apply to the address below by e-mail only, attaching C.Vs with 3 professional referees, copies of certificates, and a telephone contact and e-mail address. Please quote your current and expected remuneration in your application.
The General Manager,
Med finance limited
P.O.BOX. 413 -00202
So as to be received not later than 14th February 2017.
Medifinance is an equal opportunity employer. Only successful candidates shall be contacted.