Electrical Intern at Cimbria East Africa
Posted on: 3 February, 2017
Deadline: 7 February, 2017
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Cimbria East Africa
Cimbria East Africa is a successful international company that specializes in delivering efficient and controlled technology processes, equipment and plants for handling grain and seed.
- Interpretation of electrical drawings and use of the drawings to assemble, wire and test motor control panels
- Wiring of PLCs in motor control panels.
- Electrical installation and commissioning of new grain handling and animal feed manufacturing plants.
- Calibration and testing of new grain moisture testers
- Fault diagnosis and repair of faulty grain moisture testers, change of spare parts and recalibration of the meters.
- General maintenance of electrical machines and installations in the workshop
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Certificate in Programmable Logical Control.
- Knowledge of grain handling machineries, complete processing lines, large turnkey projects required.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, environment.
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
Method of Application
Send your application clearly indicating the position on the subject line, together with a detailed CV, daytime contact, an email address to email@example.com to reach us on or before close of day on 7th February 2017
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cimbria East AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Corporate Staffing - 2 Postions
- Latest Job Opportunities at Bechtel Corporation - 9 Positions
- Sales Managers at Brites Management
- Accounts Assistant at RAMA AUTO PARTS
- Biomedical Engineer at a Modern Engineering Facility Solutions
- High Voltage (HV) Substation (220kV) - Project Engineer at Spencer-Ogden
- Product Engineer - Solar at Schneider Electric
- Job Opportunities at Atkins - 3 Positions