Consultant Job at Palladium International
Posted on: 3 February, 2017
Deadline: 8 February, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Palladium International
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
- Undertake a scoping exercise to familiarize with Counties health department?s systems and processes as inputs into the CHSSP evaluation.
- In liaison with the respective counties teams and CMLAP,
- Initiate and develop a roadmap for each county to conduct the evaluation of CHSSP 2013/17.
- Coordinate and document the review process, stakeholders? inputs and any follow up action during the end term evaluation.
- Using the national health sector guidelines, write up a county HSSP evaluation report
- Develop a county specific strategy detailing prioritized areas/activities for implementation in the next phase of the SP 2018/2022.
- Review monitoring and evaluation plan development processes, other counties M&E processes and international best practices to bring such learning to the development and finalization of the monitoring and evaluation plan for the Kisii and Bungoma Counties.
- End term evaluation reports for the 7 focus counties.
- Health sector strategy with priorities for the next SP 2018/22
- Finalized M&E plan for Kisii and Bungoma counties.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION OF THE CONSULTANT
- A Masters degree in the social sciences, population studies, statistics, health systems research, or a related field
- At least 10 years experience in of M&E and health system strengthening in Kenya
- Experience working with the Ministry of Health at either national or sub national level.
- Ability to work with decision makers and stakeholders to identify issues and generate actionable recommendations; analyze and package strategic information for a variety of audiences such as policy makers, programmers and members of the public
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong skills in stakeholder engagement and consensus building
- Availability from Feb - Dec 2017
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Palladium International career website on thepalladiumgroup.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Palladium InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Multimedia Designer at Indepth Research
- Pastry Chef at Sheer Logistics
- Baristas at Career Smart Consultancy
- Job Opportunities at Summit Recruitment and Search - 4 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Corporate Staffing
- National Operations Manager at Frank Management
- Job Opportunities at Frank Management Consult Ltd
- Production – General Manager at NFT Consult