Metropol was established in Kenya in 1996 as a business Information and credit management company. In 2006 Metropol partnered with GCR to provide credit rating services that enable corporates to raise capital and meet their financing needs. Metropol is also licensed by the Central Bank of Kenya to provide Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) Services to ALL banks in Kenya. Our CRB services leverage full-file credit information sharing and alternative data sources from MFIs, SACCOs, HELB, Utilities, Mobile phone companies and providers of goods and services on credit to help customers improve their access to finance and increase the credit providers’ capacity to lend profitably to more customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Analyzing Consumer markets
2. Developing and targeting market segments
3. Setting product strategy
4. Designing and managing marketing services
5. Developing pricing strategies
6. Developing marketing channels and networks
7. Introducing new market offerings
8. Manage retail networks
9. Designing and managing marketing services
10. Develop service components for each product.
11. Determine break even points for each product
12. Develop appropriate pricing strategies for each product
13. Create a mechanism to track market prices from competition
14. Design appropriate channels for each product category
15. Develop strategies of how to bring distributors and retailers on board to use CIS products.
16. Set up an appropriate New Product Development strategy
17. Manage the New Product Development process
18. Develop the route to market strategies for New products
Qualified Candidates can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4.00pm10th, February 2017.