Lady Sales Consultant Job at Janta Kenya
Posted on: 7 February, 2017
Deadline: 11 February, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
Responsibilities for the Sales Jobs in Nakuru Kenya
- Visiting potential/existing customers to demonstrate all the services and products offered by the company.
- Communicate effectively to customers, giving precise solutions and present quotations in a most professional manner
- Up sell, cross sell, identify and develop new business from existing customers to increase the service range within the region
- Close sales and convince clients why services offered by the Company are superior and beneficial than what competition offers
- Responsible for price increases notification/mediation to the clients
- Undertake debt collection from the customers and maintaining agreed credit terms
- Achievement of the desired and agreed sales growth target for your portfolio.
- Improvement, enhancement and achievement of agreed client retention rate. Building and maintaining strong professional client relationships aimed at retaining existing clients.
- Create a relevant and historic customer data base by maintain complete records of all activities regarding customer visits, complaints etc
- Monitoring the day to day commercial performance of each account within your portfolio.
- Carry out analysis and provide detailed sales & service information for the client portfolio and make reports to the Manager as and when required
- Daily liaison with other members of the service teams to provide information and ensure that customers receive excellent customer service
- Noting and advising on changes and trends in the marketplace and the activities of competitors to ensure company services and products remain highly visible and preferred by customers
Qualifications for the Sales Jobs in Nakuru Kenya
- A Sales/Marketing degree, or a business related degree from a recognized university with experience in sales, a diploma in sales or its equivalent will be considered.
- Must have a minimum 3 years practical experience in sales and marketing
- Valid driver license
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job title “LADY SALES CONSULTANT- NAKURU” on the subject line by 11th February 2017.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Director at Mackenzie Jones
- Job Opportunities at Summit Recruitment and Search - 5 Positions
- Content Marketing Manager at Royal Management Consultants (RMC)
- Business Manager at Virtual HR
- Human Resources Manager at Crystal Recruit
- Head of Finance & Shared Services at Dorbe-Leit Solutions Limited
- Job Opportunities at Wisen HR Services - 2 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Alternate Doors