Trade Finance Job at HRBP Solutions
Posted on: 7 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at HRBP Solutions
We are a dynamic, privately owned HR; Recruitment and Training firm that bring together a group of young and enthusiastic Human Resource professionals with hands-on experience. Our aim is to reach out to the Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) by dealing with the Management gaps, challenges and bridging the skills and knowledge gaps necessary for market expectations and contribution towards organizational competitiveness.
Finance Job Responsibilities
- Developing long term relationships with Banks and Corporate in Kenya as well as neighbouring countries in order to enhance origination capacity, increase transactions volumes, identify new potential banks to grow portfolio size, ensure daily communication with the banks, performing administrative tasks and providing documentation to the banks in order to open/ maintain bank accounts.
- Identifying existing and non-existing counterparts of the company in Kenya and neighbouring countries to market and sell STF products in close coordination with central STF team.
- Identify and internally promote possible new structures to increase scope of STF transactions, keeping abreast of market changes and informing central STF of new markets structures, regulatory changes as well as pricing conditions.
- Coordinate with other STF team members globally and provide support for STF transactions originated in other regions,
Requirements for the Finance Job
- Post graduate degree in Business Administration, Banking or Finance from a recognized University or a professional qualification in Banking or International Trade Finance.
- The successful candidate shall have a minimum of 3 years as commodity and trade financier preferably with a Kenyan bank or a major trading company in a similar position.
- The candidate must demonstrate experience and knowledge of designing and selling structured trade finance products.
- He/She will be able to demonstrate very good knowledge of trade finance instruments; i.e. letters of credit, forfeiting, Standby letters of Credit.
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment, create structured financial products, very good communication skills and team spirit, autonomous, rigorous, results driven.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to HRBP Solutions career website on talentboard.co.ke to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HRBP SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Duma Works
- Job Opportunities at Corporate Staffing - 5 Positions
- Human Resource Manager at Wisen HR Services
- Sales Rider at Janta Kenya
- Job Opportunities at Sheer Logic Management Consultants (SLMC)
- Sales Rep at NFT Consult
- Forklift Driver at Frank Management Consult
- Marketing Director at Mackenzie Jones