Head of Business Job at Daima Media Services
Posted on: 8 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Daima Media Services Limited
Daima Media Services is a trusted, young and vibrant production house under the Daima Group umbrella. We nurture ideas and put life into concepts. We are a team of cameramen, editors, sound recorders, and photographers who provide video & photography, audio and music production for corporations, individuals, government institutions and businesses that are seeking to command presence in the market.
Daima Media Services Limited is a young and vibrant production house that specializes in high quality audio and visual productions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and create marketing strategies and programs to with a bid to create awareness and subsequent increase of sales revenue.
- Oversee all the tendering processes of the company and ensure that the process is of impeccable integrity, flawless, compliant to relevant laws and cost effective.
- Manages all client requests, business relationships and develop strategies in maintain the existing business accounts so that they remain health all year long
- Set targets for the sales team under SMART guidelines
- Support the corporate values amongst the sales and Marketing unit staff
- Oversee and supervise all business development activities by offering technical advice and proactively leading the exercises internally and externally, organizing travel logistics and supporting administrative needs of participants.
- Oversees and participate in establishment of business objectives, developing budgets, and providing summaries of company marketing program performance
- Manages all aspects of clients’ jobs for successful implementation. Includes, but not limited to, Production of Documentaries, Radio Adverts, TV Commercials, Videography and Photography services.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs (ROI & measurements) and recommend opportunities for the future improvements
Qualifications and Experience
• Must have a bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent from a recognized university
• An MBA in marketing and strategic Management is an added advantage
• Must have a minimum of 6 years' relevant work experience at senior management level;
• Vast experience in a Production company is an added advantage.
Required Skills and Personal Attributes
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Great Commercial Acumen
• Excellent Business Communication Skills
• Awareness of procurement regulations in Kenya
• A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Impeccable Integrity
Method of Application
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria outlined above, please submit your application, a detailed CV, stating availability, current and expected remuneration to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Daima Media Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Executive at Standard Group
- Business Development Executive at Dreamcatcher Productions Kenya Limited
- Graphic Designer And Web Administrator at Dreamcatcher Productions Ltd
- Senior Editorial Partnerships, Training & Production Manager at BBC World Service
- Somali Multimedia Broadcast Journalist (Planning) at BBC
- Career Opportunities at BBC Monitoring