Summit Recruitment & Search was established in 2009 to address the recruitment, mass recruitment, executive search, outsourcing and training needs of companies based in Kenya or wanting to enter the Kenyan, East African, South African and African market. We have a leading proven track record in our field in South Africa, Uganda, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Rwanda, Nigeria, Zambia, Ghana and many other African countries. We are able to advise on market trends, training requirements, prevailing salaries and offer a complete HR Solution where necessary.
The successful candidate must have great knowledge of AX – ERP system.
- Accept all orders and ensure that they are processed and delivered timeously.
- Coordinate stock movements with customer and warehouse team.
- Ensure that all internal customer queries are followed up and provide feedback.
- GRN incoming stock including costing control, stock quantity control and documentation control.
- Monitor stocks and inform Product Managers of potential stock shortages.
- General knowledge on documentary requirements for imports and exports.
- General knowledge and understanding of FECs, Bills, LCs etc.
- Liaise with the clearing agents regarding the sea freight shipments if required.
- Manage both ETD’s and ETA’s to ensure goods arrive as per clients expectation.
- Receiving stock into the warehouse on the system ensuring invoices match delivery quantities.
- Any Adhoc duties as might be required within the department.
- Must have a Diploma in purchasing and supplies.
- Minimum 3 years’ works experience thein relevant field.
- Must have excellent knowledge in Excel and AX-ERP systems.
- Strong administration skills coupled with meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, stress tolerance and resilience.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask and follow through on assigned tasks.
- Problem analysis and problem solving; customer service orientation; adaptability.
- Skilled at the understanding of quality issues and the consequences of non-compliance.
- Demonstrate a concern for and understanding of customer needs.
The successful candidates must have at least 5 years Managerial experience in a high end Lodge or Tented Camp, be strong leaders and very customer oriented. They will be responsible for managing the camps guest experience, front-of-house management, monitoring standards throughout the lodge, marketing, reservations, operations, human resources, repairs & maintenance, staff training, profitability and conservation liaison.
• Day to day running of the camp and ensure all operational areas are functioning.
• Maintain effective communication, at all times, with the team & head office.
• Be accountable for all relevant Product delivery and Stock management.
• Commercial accountability for Budgeting and Financial Management.
• Monitor and oversee Maintenance issues.
• Prepare Monthly Management reports.
• Complete weekly rotas for the team and maintain correct staffing level at all times.
• Ensure Health and safety/fire checks are carried out, as required.
• Ensure Overall property appearance is pristine at all times.
• Resolve and handle Guest complaints.
• Hotel Management degree/diploma from a reputable institution.
• Over 5 years of experience in a 5 Star hotel or Tented camp.
• Very good computer skills – MS Office Suite.
• Excellent Communication and People skills.
• Hands on and Problem solver.
• Leadership and Management skills.
• Be a good motivator.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.