We are a leading regional based company providing a unique and more comprehensive Fleet Management Solutions and vehicle tracking to the already existing and ever growing portfolio comprising Government departments, Corporate companies, SME's and Individuals, making fleet and vehicle management our core business.
Accomplishing business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; managing sales and marketing staff.
Qualifications and Competence
• Degree in business, sales and marketing or related course from a recognized university.
• A Masters degree in this field will be added advantage.
• Deep understanding of tracking industry and dynamics in Kenya.
• At least 5 years relevant experience in a similar position.
• Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies
• Working experience in fleet management / vehicle tracking is an asset.
• Strong communication, negotiation, presentation skills, and IT.
• Should be a results oriented individual and a go-getter.
• Team leader with substantial market awareness and knowledge of players in fleet and tracking industry
• Member of Marketing Society of Kenya (MSK)
• Must have Valid driving license
The terms for the above position include an attractive pay package, a generous medical scheme and a car.
Interested candidates are requested to email their cover letter, detailed CV including three referees, current and expected salary, to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is 21st February, 2017