JUDICIAL PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT PROJECT (JPIP) CREDIT No.518 I -KE, PROJECT ID 105269
The Government of Kenya has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Judicial Performance Improvement Project (JPIP), being implemented by the Judiciary of the Republic of Kenya, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services of Individual consultants as listed below will be for a period of one (I) year renewable annually based on the performance. The requirement for the Individual Consultant's positions in English shall be obtained from the Judiciary website at the following link www.judiciary.go.ke/.
Position Ref No. Number
1. Senior Quantity Surveyor REF NO: JPIP/E01/07/20 I 6-2017 I
2. Senior Civil/Structural Engineer REF NO: J PI P/E0I/08/2016-2017 I
3. Senior Valuer REF NO: JPIP/E01/09/2016-2017 1
4. Assistant Architect REF NO: IPIP/E01/10/2016-2017 3
5. Assistant Quantity Surveyor REF NO: JPIP/E01/11/2016-2017 3
6. Assistant Civil/Structural Engineers REF NO: JPIP/E01/12/2016-2017 3
7. Mechanical Engineers REF NO: JPIP/E01/13/2016-2017 3
8. Electrical Engineers REF NO: JPIP/E01/14/2016-2017 3
9. Valuer REF NO: JP' P/E01/ 15/2016-2017 I
10. Superintendents of Works REF NO: JPIP/E01/16/2016-2017 2
11. Clerk Of Works REF NO: JPIP/E01/17/2016-2017 22
12. Techncian/Draughtsmen REF NO: JPIP/E01/18/2016-2017 3
The Judiciary now invites eligible Individuals to express their interest in providing the services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications, capacity and relevant experience to perform the services. The ideal candidates must be persons of high integrity, hardworking, able to work with minimum supervision, possess good interpersonal communication skills and self-motivating.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank's Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants (under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants] by World Bank Borrowers published in January, 2011 "Consultant Guidelines", setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict of interest.
Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultants Selection procedure set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 08.00 — 13.00 hours and 14.00 -17.00 hours week days Monday to Friday exclusive of public holidays.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person or by e-mail: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org not later than 13th February 2017.
The address referred to above is:
The Chief Registrar of the Judiciary
Attn:The Project Management Unit, (PMU) Judiciary Performance Improvement Project,
9th Floor, Kenya-Re Towers, Off Ragati Road, Upper hill,
P.O. Box 30041-00100,