Team Leaders Job at 4G Capital
Posted on: 9 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at 4G Capital
(4th Generation Capital) is Africa's fastest fintech providing ethical credit services to those who require it most. We provide rapidly accessible and affordable unsecured loans with strict affordability criteria to prevent unmanageable debt. Our customers are mainly small businesses and entrepreneurs who use our credit to grow their businesses and provide for the unforeseen.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Achieve monthly sales and collections targets
Manage Branch Staff
- Directly oversee, support, and develop Branch staff to run a high performance 6 person team.
Leadership & Problem Solving
- Build and maintain an excellent work environment for the team to develop individual potential and achieve demanding targets.
- Lead and Manage all Branch functions, logistics and performance issues.
- Deliver first rate customer service
- Build excellent relationships with customers and opinion leaders in catchment area.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of Management Information and market feedback to report on customer preferences, trends and market opportunities
- Perform such other tasks and duties as the Company may from time to time designate as forming part of this job description
- 1-2 years of leadership experience
- Experience in micro finance institutions and not banks
- A degree in a business related field
- Team supervisors in micro finance institutions encouraged to apply
- Sales and Business Development
- Enforcement of contract and repayment obligations
- General support to all tasks
- Branch Operations
- Information Collection
- Integrity and ability to work in a fintech
- High Motivation
- Self-starter-functional problem solver
- Process discipline- Ability to follow SOPs
Method of Application
If you are interested and meet the above requirements and competencies, kindly send your cv and cover letter detailing your suitability for the position applied for to email@example.com
This position is urgent.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 4G CapitalSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Equity Bank Limited - 2 Positions
- Head of Operations at HFC Limited
- Job Opportunities at RSM Eastern Africa
- Team Assistant at World Bank Group
- Ongoing Recruitment at KCB Bank Kenya - 4 Positions
- Job Openings at National Bank of Kenya - 2 Positions
- Test Analyst at Standard Bank Group
- Marketing Internship at Centum