Summit Recruitment & Search was established in 2009 to address the recruitment, mass recruitment, executive search, outsourcing and training needs of companies based in Kenya or wanting to enter the Kenyan, East African, South African and African market. We have a leading proven track record in our field in South Africa, Uganda, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Rwanda, Nigeria, Zambia, Ghana and many other African countries. We are able to advise on market trends, training requirements, prevailing salaries and offer a complete HR Solution where necessary.
He/She MUST have good knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Mail Chimp. Knowledge or willingness to learn Buteeq website platform, Res-Request reservations & CRM system, social media is an added advantage.
- Ensure company websites are up-to-date and ‘fresh’ at all times with content.
- Point person for website administration, trouble-shooting and development.
- Support and contribute to all social media efforts.
- Carry out industry/competitor analysis to define marketing strategy.
- Key point person with content/data input responsibilities.
- Provide administrative support and internal training to colleagues.
- Effectively maintain and update of company drop boxes, image & collateral libraries.
- Coordination of marketing-related travel, trade shows, and road show.
- Appointments creation or update of supporting marketing material & collateral.
- Trouble shooting of basic IT issues – preferable.
- A degree in sales and marketing.
- Excellent time management skills and be a self-starter.
- Ability to take initiative and working well alone from a ‘TO DO’ list.
- Remain calm under pressure and work well with shifting deadlines & priorities.
- Be able to prioritise work and communicate effectively.
- Have outstanding IT & CRM systems skills.
He/She must be very organized with exceptional people skills and will be someone that wants to play a crucial role in the running and development of this center.
- Chair weekly meetings with the Heads of Departments.
- Oversee the financial procedures and ensure strict controlling in accordance with approved budgets.
- Ensure safety procedures are in place for guests both in the property and when participating in activities.
- Ensure that overall repairs and maintenance of the property are being followed through, focusing on preventive maintenance.
- Ensure all procurement, stores and stock control are being followed correctly.
- Sourcing of suppliers.
- Exercise and implement cost saving measures.
- Ensure compliance with all tax and licensing laws.
- Maintain a positive relationship with the community and neighbours.
- Oversee the booking and reservations department and ensure that there is clear communication with the activity department.
- Prepare monthly property management reports and submit to the Project Manager.
- Draw up a comprehensive repair and maintenance plan.
- Coordinate and conduct training for employees as required by operations.
- Minimum education of Bachelor degree or Diploma in Restaurant Management or relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of Hospitality/F&B Management experience.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
- Have excellent English communication skills both written and spoken.
- Posses professional disposition with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Fluent in Kiswahili.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a total view of the client’s organization and its strategic objectives
- Identify specific client problems and develop appropriate and effective solutions and recommendations for the client organizations, with extensive client consultation
- Undertake research, analyze and interpret data and statistics to deepen understanding of various industries, markets, competitors and business issues
- Identify and assess the pros and cons of possible alternative strategies, providing cost/benefit analysis and laying out clear processes and steps to achieve the outcomes
- Presents material to clients through a variety of modes of communication e.g. (verbally, visually/pictorial and in writing) with varying levels of sophistication, particularly on business management concepts
- Provide oversight and project management to a team of supporting analysts to ensure that they are appropriately motivated, informed and trained to carry out their responsibilities to the required standards
- Collect, collate, validate and submit the specified project data and clients’ reports within stipulated time lines.
- Participate in the implementation of the defined project monitoring, measurement and evaluation activities that ensure accurate and consistent capture of date for project reporting and documenting of the impact of our work
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor in Business Management, Commerce, Finance or any other related course.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience preferably in the agricultural sector
- Experience in strategic management, people management and co-ordination
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.