Not you but someone you know? We have a referral program in place! Refer us a talent who gets the role, you will be rewarded with a gift of our partners SmartBox; conditions apply, email email@example.com to receive the detailed conditions &/or recommend us a name!
Area Sales Manager Africa based at the HQ (France).
Your duties will lead you to be in contact with the various departments of the company, of which, mainly: Sales Administration, Marketing and Technical Assistance Department.
You shall be in charge of the sales and specification of the company’s solutions: Solar Protection, Lightweight Architecture, Modular Structures in the targeted market sectors such as: Hospitality, Sports, Industry, Retail & Office buildings etc. in a territory that covers 5 countries (Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Uganda, Rwanda) In this capacity, you will be expected to:
- 1/ Business Development :
- To develop our current customer base and support their growth in order to reach the budget of the region.
- To study and organize the market environment and potentials on each of the following sectors: Solar Protection, Lightweight Architecture, Modular Structures (existing fabricators, potential customers, key players, specifiers…)
- To promote the company’s products by calling on appointed membrane structures fabricators and/or distributors in each sector.
- 2/ Specification on the construction sector:
- To promote and achieve specification of the company’s commercial products through specifiers such as Architects - Interior Designers - General Contracting Companies - Local Authorities – Builders - Quantity Surveyors, i.e. any person or company that may be involved in the specification of the solutions we offer.
- 3/ Strategic approach of the East African Market:
- To elaborate a sales and marketing strategy on each sectors / markets for the territory of East Africa to generate profitable business.
- Are degree-qualified in a business related discipline; an MBA will be an advantage
- Have 5 years’ relevant progressive experience with proven track of growth in the sales & promotion of Architectural Solutions on the East Africa region
- Have an impressive commercial and specification acumen with experience of building a business into a profitable venture.
- Have strong management and leadership abilities as well as good interpersonal communication and problem solving skills.
- Are available for international mobility.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Polyglot Group career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply