If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We pride ourselves as the leading HR & Management Consultancy currently headquartered in Africa. Covenant Executives
Ltd is a renowned organization for high level of professionalism in all branches. We specialize in recruitment of human capital & HR advice to Companies. Over the years, we have been trusted by large Companies; Multinationals, Blue chip Companies, Corporates for applying best practices. Our core values are: Excellence, Professionalism, Teamwork, Accountability, Integrity & Communication.
Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities
- Conduct technical visits at the clients’ homes in order to estimate the volume of furniture and personal belongings to be moved.
- Determine the technical means necessary in order to ensure the smooth carrying out of the operation.
- Explain the flow of operations to clients and give them all the information pertaining to the destination of their move (for example, the customs duties that are applicable in the country of arrival, prohibited articles etc.)
- Develop the sales offer (in collaboration with the sales coordinators).
- Systematically send reminders to all clients / prospects after sending sales offers.
- Monitor operations for the clients, to ensure their complete satisfaction.
- Manage any disputes.
- Perform on the spot quality checks on the moves.
- Provide competitive intelligence.
- Attend events bringing together current and prospective clients.
- Report regularly (weekly) to the manager.
- Able to establish a good relationship with the client / prospect.
- Ability to listen: he /she understands’ what is important to the client / prospect.
- Observer: he / she is able to discover what is important and valuable in the eyes of the clients and uses it in his/her selling arguments.
- Rigorous: he/she prepares for the visit before going to the client /prospect’s, ensures that he/she has checked all the technical details of the operation. He/she prepares the quotes quickly and delivers them on time.
- Persistent, he/she knows how to argue and tries to conclude the sale during the visit. If this is not possible, he/she systematically calls the client / prospect within 48 hours after sending the quote to try and book the move.
- Efficient: he/she constantly monitors his/her booking ratio.
Qualifications Required for the Business Development Manager Job
- Relevant degree in business related course. Masters an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of professional experience with international exposure/similar industry.
- The candidate must prove previous success in sales with multinational companies.
- Highly customer service oriented.
- Presentable & friendly.
- Female are strongly encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
Only applicants with similar experience shall be contacted. Please specify, job title & Last/current gross pay salary on subject line. Kindly email cover letter & updated resume (word document format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, use this format on subject line: Business Development Manager, Last /current gross pay (XXXXXX insert)
PLEASE CONSIDER UNSUCCESSFUL IF NOT CONTACTED WITHIN 7 WORKING DAYS