Interior Design Job at Bollore Consulting
Posted on: 10 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Bollore Consulting is seeking to recruit an Interior Designer.
Responsibilities for the Interior Design Jobs in Kenya
- Responsible for the coordination of all activities related to the graphic design for the business.
- Manage design projects from taking briefs to developing of the space specifics on the layout sheets.
- Prepare presentations for clients based on the design layouts.
- Managing client relations with a view to maintain close working relationship between the client and the business.
- Prepare and send out proposals and quotations in the right format with a view to secure business and attain client requirements.
- Develop all graphical work client requirements as well as internal business requirements.
- Take client briefs through taking measurements of space available and proposing requisite furniture options.
- Prepare space layouts in 2D and 3D options for client’s presentation on how the space will look with the products in place.
- Keeps all guides for standards and formats updates, communicates change as required with font, color and all related materials.
- Follow up as required with members of Project Team to ensure that the project layout is maintained and the work is delivered according to the required standard.
- Coordinate the delivery team to ensure that all the products have been delivered in good time for assembly as per the design layout.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for the Interios Design Jobs in Kenya
- Undergraduate in Design or Higher Diploma in Interior Design
- 2 – 3 years experience in an active design environment
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly AutoCAD, ArchiCad
- Good understanding of general layout principles, typography and information design
- Hands sketching skills.
- Knowledge in furniture is an added advantage
- Accurate and understanding of measurements in building spaces.
- Able to work under pressure
- Accurate and efficient and able to work to deadlines
- Attention to details
- Knowledge of basic construction details a plus but not a necessity
- Good communication skills
Method of Application
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Consulting Marketing Expert - FMCG at RTS GLOBAL PARTNERS
- Shopper & Customer Marketing Specialist – Promotions & Data at Armada Human Capital
- Job Opportunities at Duma Works
- Job Opportunities at Recours Four Kenya
- Job Opportunities at Summit Recruitment and Search - 9 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Royal Management Consultants
- Medical Doctors at Wisen HR Services
- Job Opportunities at RTS GLOBAL PARTNERS