Interior Design Job at Bollore Consulting
Posted on: 10 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Bollore Consulting is seeking to recruit an Interior Designer.
Responsibilities for the Interior Design Jobs in Kenya
- Responsible for the coordination of all activities related to the graphic design for the business.
- Manage design projects from taking briefs to developing of the space specifics on the layout sheets.
- Prepare presentations for clients based on the design layouts.
- Managing client relations with a view to maintain close working relationship between the client and the business.
- Prepare and send out proposals and quotations in the right format with a view to secure business and attain client requirements.
- Develop all graphical work client requirements as well as internal business requirements.
- Take client briefs through taking measurements of space available and proposing requisite furniture options.
- Prepare space layouts in 2D and 3D options for client’s presentation on how the space will look with the products in place.
- Keeps all guides for standards and formats updates, communicates change as required with font, color and all related materials.
- Follow up as required with members of Project Team to ensure that the project layout is maintained and the work is delivered according to the required standard.
- Coordinate the delivery team to ensure that all the products have been delivered in good time for assembly as per the design layout.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for the Interios Design Jobs in Kenya
- Undergraduate in Design or Higher Diploma in Interior Design
- 2 – 3 years experience in an active design environment
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly AutoCAD, ArchiCad
- Good understanding of general layout principles, typography and information design
- Hands sketching skills.
- Knowledge in furniture is an added advantage
- Accurate and understanding of measurements in building spaces.
- Able to work under pressure
- Accurate and efficient and able to work to deadlines
- Attention to details
- Knowledge of basic construction details a plus but not a necessity
- Good communication skills
Method of Application
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Openings at Corporate Staffing Services - 2 Positions
- Digital Marketer at Duma Works
- Job Vacancies at Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)
- Sales Manager at Adept Systems, Management Consultants
- Regional Security Manager at Atkin
- Business Development Administrator at Outrival HR Solutions & Consultancies
- Security Officer at Brites Management
- Job Openings at Intellecap - 2 Positions