If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Polyglot Group is an award-winning Human Resources & cross-cultural solutions provider to international organizations of all sizes. We proudly assist start-ups, SMEs and global organizations wishing to expand or optimize local operations. Our Australian, European & LATAM offices assist strategy execution all around the world so we invite you to check job opportunities in your region by visiting the job opportunities section of our website! We value your language skills and if you want to work for an international company or travel, let us know as we may have a job for you now or in the future! Most of our opportunities are advertised, but some aren’t so if none of the advertised job ads suit your ideal job, send us your resume and a few words to describe your ideal role so that we can be in touch in the future if a suitable opportunity arises.
Area Sales Manager Africa based at the HQ (France).
Your duties will lead you to be in contact with the various departments of the company, of which, mainly: Sales Administration, Marketing and Technical Assistance Department.
You shall be in charge of the sales and specification of the company’s solutions: Solar Protection, Lightweight Architecture, Modular Structures in the targeted market sectors such as: Hospitality, Sports, Industry, Retail & Office buildings etc. in a territory that covers 5 countries (Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Uganda, Rwanda) In this capacity, you will be expected to:
- 1/ Business Development :
- To develop our current customer base and support their growth in order to reach the budget of the region.
- To study and organize the market environment and potentials on each of the following sectors: Solar Protection, Lightweight Architecture, Modular Structures (existing fabricators, potential customers, key players, specifiers…)
- To promote the company’s products by calling on appointed membrane structures fabricators and/or distributors in each sector.
- 2/ Specification on the construction sector:
- To promote and achieve specification of the company’s commercial products through specifiers such as Architects – Interior Designers – General Contracting Companies – Local Authorities – Builders – Quantity Surveyors, i.e. any person or company that may be involved in the specification of the solutions we offer.
- 3/ Strategic approach of the East African Market:
- To elaborate a sales and marketing strategy on each sectors / markets for the territory of East Africa to generate profitable business.
- Are degree-qualified in a business related discipline; an MBA will be an advantage
- Have 5 years’ relevant progressive experience with proven track of growth in the sales & promotion of Architectural Solutions on the East Africa region
- Have an impressive commercial and specification acumen with experience of building a business into a profitable venture.
- Have strong management and leadership abilities as well as good interpersonal communication and problem solving skills.
- Are available for international mobility.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Polyglot Group career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply