At Amana Capital, our mission is to help our clients invest profitably. Amana is Swahili for "entrusting something of value to another". Our clients entrust their money, their financial goals and their future financial security with us. We try our best never to betray that trust
Ensure the smooth running of the office by attending to visitors, directing phone calls, scheduling meetings, ensuring availability of office supplies and ensuring that all office facilities are kept in excellent condition. Offering top notch customer service to our clients and guests and marketing our products.
Admin & Customer Care Job Responsibilities
- Handle all telephone calls and visitors in a courteous and timely manner in line with Company values.
- Receive and process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Ensure that clients visiting the office are met and greeted and offered hospitality as part of PR and client relations management.
- Handle and/ or direct all info emails to relevant personnel.
- Key in BRIMS system all new clients’ details and ensure safe custody of clients’ files.
- Key in all daily clients investment deposits or Top ups.
- Send out Monthly and Quarterly statements.
- Daily monitoring and ensuring BRIMS sends out receipts to clients.
- Key in CRM system all clients queries and complaints & manage the CRM Portal.
- File correspondence and other records so that they can be easily found when needed.
- Prepare agendas or programs for meetings, assist staff members in preparing presentations and coordinate the use of Company facilities.
- Arrange/plan for the purchase of office supplies and manage the same.
- Ensure that the office is cleaned and maintained in good order.
- Ensure that all documents are formatted, printed and bound to the Company’s standards
- Supervise the support staff
- Attend and take minutes of meetings as maybe required by the General Manager or the supervisor.
- Managing the company’s website.
- Managing the company social media accounts – Facebook and twitter.
- Handling all walk – in clients.
- Proficient in using Microsoft office and IT tools generally.
- Organized and able to Multi task
- Presentable with good communication skills
- Ability to deal with difficult clients in a cordial Manner
Qualifications for the Admin & Customer Care Job
- Presentable, smart and passionate individual with experience in customer care and marketing.
- BCom (Marketing) degree or BCom Communication or BCom Finance is required.
- At least Two years working experience
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications to send their CVs and a cover letter to email@example.com