The Beyond Zero Campaign is about harnessing the convening power of Her Excellency, the First Lady Margaret Kenyatta, to catalyze action of all stakeholders in Kenya to ensure that all Kenyan mothers deliver safely, and their children are healthy and HIV free.
Coordinator NGO Job Responsibilities
- Provision of Strategic and Visionary leadership for the Beyond Zero Secretariat
- Lead resource mobilization for projects to support execution of the approved work-plans
- Be responsible for attainment of the results set out in the First Lady’s Strategic Framework
- Execute the advocacy and communications plan of the Beyond Zero Campaign
- Liaise with and support County Government Agencies in delivery of their goals for elimination of mother to child transmission of HIV and promotion of maternal and child health, and in particular action on the Beyond Zero mobile clinics
- Act as liaison between the office of the First Lady as custodian of the Strategic Framework, the Ministry of Health and the National AIDS Control Council as agencies responsible for the goals set out.
- Be responsible for fiscal and human resource management and day to day running of the Beyond Zero Secretariat in line with Government of Kenya regulations
- Promote and safeguard the interests of the BZ campaign and its business and not do anything detrimental to those interests.
- Will be responsible to the NACC Director
Qualifications for the Coordinator NGO Job
- Master’s degree in public health, social sciences, law, gender studies or other development-related field with minimum of 6 years of professional and relevant working experience
- Minimum 5 years senior management experience
Method of Application
If you meet the above qualifications you are invited to apply by submitting an application together with an up todate CV, by close of business Friday, March 3, 2017 to the address below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Director National AIDS Control Council Landmark Plaza 9th Floor P.O Box 61307 00200 Nairobi