Finance Director Job at Rowan Group
Posted on: 14 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Rowan Group
is an Executive Search and Selection consultancy trading under two brands, Rowan Finance and Rowan Partners. Rowan Finance specialises in senior finance appointments, and Rowan Partners focuses on Board level appointments throughout the UK. As a VC backed SME, we share our clients’ innovation, entrepreneurialism, commitment and determination to succeed, offering services aimed specifically at the SME market.
Critical Impact Areas
- Develop the overall finance strategy for the business in current and new locations in Africa to meet company and Group objectives and compliance.
- Partner with the Managing Director and Sales Director on all financial, operational and strategic issues and provide strategic recommendations based on financial analysis, projections, costs and revenue analysis.
- Continuously drive new business opportunities for growth and expansion aimed to deliver improved profits, cash generation and investment returns to shareholders.
- Lead the monthly Group reporting to the Head Office in London and prepare analysis, presentations and reports to the Managing Director and London Group on a monthly basis on performance.
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Manage the cash and treasury functions and ensure compliance with local legislation and Group policies
- Ensure tax compliance and planning for the business and across all countries.
The Successful Candidate:-
To be considered for this role, the candidate must have the following;
- Hold an accountancy qualification (CA/CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Experience gained within a professional services firm or within a corporate organization.
- Strong auditing and financial/management accounting skills.
- Strongly proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data, identify key issues and communicate these issues both verbally and in written form to multiple stakeholders.
- Able to work well independently, remotely or in a small team.
- Highly flexible who is prepared to work on special projects across Head Office and business units.
- Willingness to travel throughout Africa.
*DISCLAIMER: Experience working in East Africa is essential.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Rowan Group career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Rowan GroupSimilar Jobs
- Regional Sales Manager at EarthStream
- Sales Coordinator at African Management Services Company (AMSCO)
- Accountability Consultant at Palladium
- Job Opportunities at Alternate Doors
- Job Opportunities at HRBP Solutions - 3 Positions
- Job Opportunities at NFT Consult
- Policy Analyst Job at NGO Recruit Africa
- School Nurse Job at Armada Human Capital